New Haven, Conn., Cancer Center Still Slowed by Labor Issues
- Connecticut Conduit Issuer Prepares for Busy Month. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p4
Reports the issuance of revenue bonds by the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority. Use of bond proceeds to finance the renovation of the school's athletic facility; Senior manager and bond counsel of the deal; Estimates of the bond issuance.
- Connecticut's Taft School mulls $12M to $20M variable-rate deal. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;01/25/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30814, p24
Reports on Connecticut-based Taft School's plans to tap the municipal market with a bond issuance through the Connecticut Health and Education Facilities Authority. Impact on market supply in the first quarter of 2000; Structure of the bond issue; Interest for variable-rate structures in the...
- Connecticut Agency Selling $282M For Quinnipiac Univ. Infrastructure. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;12/19/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32777, p32
The article reports on the issuance of $282 million of revenue bonds for Quinnipiac University by the Health and Educational Facilities Authority in Hamden, Connecticut. According to the report, about $165.5 million will be sold as Series J, which will consist of all new-money, variable-rate...
- CHEFA Refunding $62M for Connecticut State University. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;3/20/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32590, p27
The article reports on the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority's plan to sell $61.6 million of revenue refunding bonds on behalf of Connecticut State University. Public Financial Management has been selected as financial adviser, and Day Pitney LLP as bond counsel. The bond...
- Fitch: Merger Plan Puts Bridgeport Hospital on Rating Watch Positive. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;5/29/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34117, p1
The article informs that financial rating agency Fitch Ratings has rated A to the 34.3 million dollars of series D bonds that was issued by the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority on behalf of Bridgeport Hospital. It mentions that Fitch expects the transaction to be close in...
- CONNECTICUT: CHEFA Sends Out RFP. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;8/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32695, p9
The article reports on the search of the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority (CHEFA) of a bond counsel for the agency's general bond issues and tax-exempt competitive secured loan equipment financing program. Michael Morris, CHEFA assistant director, explains that they will...
- Connecticut HEFA Readies Its Largest Issue Ever, $600M for Yale University. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p38
The article reports on the preparation of the Connecticut Health and Education Facilities Authority (CHEFA) for its $600 million of private university revenue bonds to be issued for Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. The proceeds will be used for the construction of new buildings for...
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital, Conn., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its rating to A-minus from A on the Connecticut Health & Educational Facilities Authority's series F bonds issued for Lawrence & Memorial Hospital (L&M).
- Bond-watch: Connecticut. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p32
Focuses on the bond investment between Advest Incorporated and the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority. Cost of the bond sale between Advest and the authority; Comments from Jim Pfeffer, spokesman for Advest; Information on Advest's developed bond department.