CDBG Program Faces 27% Cut, But Section 8 Gets Boost
- FYI. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;May/Jun2004, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p3
Provides update related to the housing and community development in the U.S. as of May/June 2004. Nomination of Roy Bernardi as Deputy Secretary of Housing and Urban Development; Grant given by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School; Effect...
- Idaho. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p40
Focuses on the awarding of grants by the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Idaho. Importance for housing and community development programs; Strategies to create jobs and affordable housing; Grant allocation; Contact information.
- HUD Grant Worth $28M to San Diego. // San Diego Business Journal;08/02/99, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p13
Reports on the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development grants to San Diego, California. Allocation of grants.
- AIA/New York chapter gets HUD grant. // Architectural Record;Jan1997, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p50
Reports on the granting of a University Partnership grant from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to the New York Foundation for Architecture. `From Istanbul to Harlem: Bringing Habitat II Home' as the title of the grant; Goal of the foundation.
- Orange wins $3 million from HUD for rehabilitation, other construction. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;02/17/97, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p3
Reports on the US Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) grant to Orange County, New York under the agency's Community Development Block Grant Entitlement Program and the Home Investment Partnership Program. Use of funds for public works and facilities, housing rehabilitation,...
- HUD grants $678,000 for City of Middletown to rehabilitate housing. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;07/31/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p38
Reports the awarding of 678,000 dollars worth of Community Development Block Grant to the City of Middletown by the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Washington, DC. Utilization of the grant to fund a comprehensive program of housing rehabilitation and employment opportunities for...
- County receives $3 million HUD grants. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/05/96, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p3
Reports that the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has awarded over $3,000,000 to Orange County, New York under the Community Development Block Grant and Home Partnerships programs. Goals of the grant.
- Consortium gets $3 million grant. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;02/16/98, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p16
Reports that the US Department of Housing and Urban Development will award a grant to the Orange County Urban Consortium for community and infrastructure projects.
- Argus in South Bronx receives HUD grant. // New York Amsterdam News;1/14/95, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p32
Reports on the grant from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development to Argus Community. Details on the grant; Services of Argus Community; Details on the agency's programs.