More Downloads for Disney Nets
- THEWB.COM LAUNCHES WITH VIDEO. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;9/7/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p8
The article reports on the advertisement-supported video-on-demand unveiled by TheWB.com on August 27, 2008. According to Warner Bros. Television Group, original and catalog series will be offered by the web site in the weeks ahead. Television series to be included are "Buffy the Vampire...
- NBC FINDS A HOME FOR FEAR ITSELF. Guthrie, Marisa // Broadcasting & Cable;3/31/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 13, p55
The article reports that FEARNet Website will feature the anthology series entitled "Fear Itself" from National Broadcasting Company (NBC) Inc. in the U.S. It states that the television program will be shown on the Website and video-on-demand channel on September 1, 2008. NBC stresses that new...
- Comcast VOD Previews 'iCarly' Telepic. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/27/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p32
The article reports that Comcast Corp. will provide an early video on demand (VOD) look at their upcoming original movie of Nickelodeon's "iCarly." It mentions that as part of the agreement, Comcast will create "iCarly & Friends" VOD category that will feature the movie and four "iCarly"...
- Media on Trial. Sutherland, Ben // Media Week;7/7/2009, Issue 1216, p7
This article deals with the relaunch by Channel 4 of its on-demand platform 4oD by making its archived programmes available free and ad-supported on Channel4.com. The lineup of programmes on the 4oD page include "Eurotrash," "Whose Line Is It Anyway" and "Peep Show." Accessibility to Channel 4's...
- THINGS WE LIKE. // Campaign;10/15/2010, Issue 41, p25
The article offers various updates related to advertising including the television series "Thorne," and "An Idiot Abroad," in the Sky 1 television channel, professional journalism in the content of Sabotage Times web site, and the Live creative awards of Ocean Outdoor.
- Dynamic Duo: Hit Girls. Paulas, Rick // Wired;Mar2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p74
A chart is presented that compares Hanna suspense thriller and Hannah Montana television series which includes topics such as actresses in the starring role, characterization of their fathers and milestone at age 16.
- UKTV G2 to feature user content on-air. Brooks, Greg // New Media Age;11/16/2006, p9
The article considers the attempt of UKTV channel G2 to be among the first television channels in Great Britain to put user-generated content at the heart of their offerings. The young male audience of G2 will be encouraged to upload content to a web site designed for the television program...
- Searching for Digital Disciples. Zahed, Ramin // Animation;Nov2005, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p60
This article presents information on Peter Keefe's upcoming animated series "The Z-Force," which he's taking to the MIPCOM market in October 2005. He says that given the fact that three-fifths of the world's children live in Asia, their focus is the digital realm of discovery and empowerment....
- SATURDAY MORNING/AFTERNOON MARCH 6, 2010. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;3/4/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 54, Special section p15
The article lists the schedule of television programs of different stations in the U.S. for Saturday morning week of the week March 6, 2010 which includes Good Morning America, Turbo Dogs, and Hannah Montana.