Rainbow's Mag Rack Goes After Advertisers
- Mag Rack Buffs Up With Originals. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;5/2/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p18
Focuses on the plan of Mag Rack video-on-demand service (VOD) to incorporate physical fitness television programs in 2005. Television programs that will be launched by the VOD service in June 2005; Features of the program "Smart Carb Gourmet"; Remarks from Mag Rack senior vice president and...
- Mag Rack Campaign on Track. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;12/6/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p48
Reports on the plan of Rainbow Media Holding Incorporated's Mag Rack unit to roll out its first consumer marketing campaign in December 2004. Highlights of the campaign; Remarks from Mag Rack general manager Dan Ronayne; Video-on-demand services offered by Mag Rack.
- MAKING ADS PART OF THE ACTION ON VOD. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;4/23/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p15
The article reports on the decision of Jeep Patriot to sponsor the sports programming of video-on-demand (VOD) network Sportskool owned by Rainbow Networks in the U.S. The programming includes skiing, snowboarding, bicycle motocross (BMX), streetball and skateboarding. Jeep Patriot will also...
- Frubes to sponsor Turner VoD offer. // Media Week;4/22/2008, Issue 1159, p8
The article reports on an agreement signed by Cartoon Network with kid's dessert brand Frubes to sponsor its video-on-demand (VoD) content on Sky Anytime. The deal is centred on a 15-second advertising that will appear before and after programming shown on the Sky TV VoD service. The aim of the...
- Five to merge ad businesses. // Marketing (00253650);12/10/2008, p6
The article offers updates on sales for the television advertisement of Demand Five Video-on-Demand service from Five. Its sales has improved after securing sponsors for the site's launch earlier in 2008. The broadcaster will look for multiple partners for preliminary-roll spots, online display...
- Sponsorship with a strategy. Gault, Nic // Brand Strategy;Oct2003, Issue 176, p32
Presents steps to ensure the inclusion of sponsorship in product marketing. Value of the investment; Range of marketing channels; Need for requisite budget for the campaign.
- Bitten by sponsorships that promise the Earth. Koremans, Sonja // B&T Weekly;7/13/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2619, p9
The article comments on the benefits and limitations of sponsorship agreements related to marketing and advertising in Australia. A series of Live Eight concerts have revealed the problems related to the nature of sponsorships such as getting the value of investment made by the sponsoring...
- MSG's new goaltender. Flamm, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;3/2/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p22
The article presents information on Dan Ronayne, executive vice president and general manager of MSG Networks. A native of Detroit, Ronayne started playing hockey at age. It is stated that Ronayne's passion for sports will come in handy as he works to grow advertising revenues at MSG Networks,...
- GM, IBM Ink Interactive Ad Deals With A&E. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;8/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p27
Focuses on the agreement of A&E with General Motors Corp. and IBM Corp. Information on the video-on-demand (VOD) program formats of A&E; Decision of General Motors Corp. to run an advertisement on the VOD format of A&E; Sponsorship of IBM Corp. for the History Channel's television show "Boys Toys."