Zarghami Ups Ascheim to Nick Perch
- Zarghami Heads New Nick Unit; Scannell Exits MTVN. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;1/9/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the resignation of Herb Scannell as president of MTV Networks Group (MTVN) and Nickelodeon Networks in the U.S. in January 2006. The move has led MTVN to restructure the management structure of the group. Cyma Zarghami was appointed to lead the newly created Kids and...
- Ascheim upped to Diginet chief. // Multichannel News;2/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p9
Deals with the appointment of Tom Ascheim as executive vice president and general manager of Nickelodeon Digital Television. Digital networks to be handled by Ascheim; Views of Cyma Zarghami, Nickelodeon Television president on Ascheim; Career background of Ascheim.
- Nick Reorgs Exec Suite to Expand Reach of Content. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;2/13/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the appointments of Tom Ascheim as executive vice-president and general manager of Nickelodeon Television and Steve Youngwood as executive vice-president of Nickelodeon Digital Media. The executive shuffle underscores Nickelodeon's evolution toward offering its content...
- Nickelodeon ups trio amid biz ops shuffle. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;2/9/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 29, p28
The article reports on the company reorganization of Nickelodeon Home Entertainment. Tom Ascheim has been promoted to the position of executive vice president and general manager of Nickelodeon TV. Steve Youngwood, has been promoted to the new position of executive vice president of digital...
- Major moves on Nickelodeon's top tier. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;1/5/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 3, p1
The article reports that Herb Scannell has resigned as president of Nickelodeon Networks, while Cyma Zarghami was promoted to head the Kids & Family Group. Scannell disclosed that his reason for leaving is brought about by his desire to pursue other business opportunities. As a result of the...
- Dunn's Done at Nick. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/30/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the plan of Jeff Dunn to resign as senior executive at Nickelodeon in the U.S. in 2006. Role of Dunn in the company; Involvement of Cyma Zarghami who has been promoted president of Kids & Family Group of MTV Networks in the planned departure of Dunn from the company.
- Ascheim Transforms Nick Digital. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/31/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 5, p30
Focuses on the role of Tom Ascheim, executive vice president and general manager of Nickelodeon Digital Television, in the transformation of the company. Contributions of Ascheim in the television programming of the company; Career background of Ascheim; Educational background of Ascheim.
- MTV Ups Scannell, Roedy. A. B. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/21/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the promotion of senior executives Herb Scannell and Bill Roedy at MTV Networks in the U.S. Career background; Responsibilities of both executives.
- Mel Stirring the Pot at MTVN? Freston Says No, Others Differ. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;4/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p1
Highlights the annual presentation of Nickelodeon with mediabuyers and advertisers. Introduction of nickelodeon president Herb Scannell of Viacom president Mel Karmazin; Presentation of slide depicting Karmazin and chief executive officer Sumner Redstone standing side by side dressed as chef;...