Blue Ridge Deals Out the Interactive Card
- GOLD STARS. Corcoran, Monica; Bardin, Brantley; Ehrman, Mark; Lieberman, Ellen; Pener, Degen; Richford, Rhonda // InStyle;Mar2005, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p371
Presents information on the 62nd annual Golden Globes awards.
- Cash prize for top young entrepreneur. // Farmers Weekly;5/30/2008, p21
The article announces that Rural insurer Lycetts and The Field magazine are offering Â£10,000 in their search to find the Young Rural Entrepreneur of the Year.
- WSOP seats as prizes are against the law, Commission warns. // International Gaming & Wagering;Feb2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the statement given by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain that land-based and online casinos offering seats at major tournaments as prizes in their own tournaments will have to discontinue the practice. Intricately, the Commission has decided the prizes amount to...
- PM awards nominees revealed. // Precision Marketing;3/31/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p5
The article reports that the nominees for special categories to the 2006 Precision Marketing Response Awards have been finalized in Great Britain. They include nominations for Agency of the Year, Direct Brand of the Year and Client Marketer of the Year. The prizes will be presented to the...
- BALDRIGE DON'TS. McManus, Kevin // Industrial Engineer: IE;Jul2005, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p44
Presents a few key Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award dont's to minimize applicant disillusionment and confusion; Essentiality of systematic improvement over time throughout the organization in scoring against the criteria; Importance of Baldrige scoring guidelines than the criteria;...
- Your vote could win a Â£1,000 computer. // GP: General Practitioner;7/21/2003, p35
This article presents information on the Tyco Healthcare Enterprise Award. This is the chance to vote for the overall favourite in the Tyco Healthcare Enterprise Award. All voters will be entered in a prize draw to win the Centerprise LCD computer, worth Â£1,000.
- On the Fedorov Prize competition held by the Russian Academy of Sciences. // Crystallography Reports;May2006, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p536
The article calls for award nominations for the Fedorov Prize competition 2006 conducted by the Division of Physical Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences for outstanding scientific work in crystallography.
- DIRECTSHARES WINNER. // BRW;5/1/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p11
The article announces the grant of the award and "BRW" subscription promotion prize of $20,000 portfolio in St. George Bank's online trading service, directshares to Andrew Pitzing of Quakers Hill, Sydney, New South Wales.
- Aloud and proud. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;2/18/2005, Issue 1757, p44
The article presents photographs of the Thomson's Retail Performance Awards 2005 that took place at Metropole in Birmingham, England. Winners received mini iPods, trophies and cash prizes.