- Dialing for Dollars. // njbiz;2/13/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the initial public offering (IPO) of New Jersey-based Internet phone service provider Vonage. Amount the company is planning to raise; Significance of the IPO for the firm; Business loss of the company in the nine months ended September 2005.
- Seven Local Firms Hit the IPO Trail Last Year. // njbiz;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p20
The article reports on several initial public offerings (IPOs) in New Jersey. Hertz's IPO was ranked as the biggest in New Jersey and was among the top five IPOs in the U.S. amounting over $1.3 billion. Broadband phone company Vonage Holdings raised $531.3 million in May 2006 to rank second and...
- Poor Reviews for a Wall Street Debut. // njbiz;5/29/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p2
Reports on a decline in stock price of voice-over-Internet phone company Vonage Holdings when it went public. Number of shares being sold by the company; Closing price of the shares of the company at the New York Stock Exchange; Reason behind the decline according to analysts.
- Pioneers Get Arrows in Their Backs. // njbiz;5/29/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p16
Presents views on the public offering of Internet phone calling company Vonage Holdings. Impact of the success of the company on competition; Decline in price of the company's shares; Influence of Vonage in the telecommunication industry.
- Vonage loses fans with IPO. // Advertising Age;6/5/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 23, p16
The article reports on the problem associated with the initial public offering of Vonage which turned happy customers to disgruntled shareholders. Vonage pitched customers a deal, which requires customers to get the stock at the initial-public-offering price. The Net phone service set aside as...
- SOES MAN RETURNS. Scotti, Michael // Traders Magazine;Mar2006, Vol. 19 Issue 250, p8
The article presents the experience of Jeffrey A. Citron after having transactions with other online networks in New York. Vonage, an online company, has loaned to Initial Public Offerings (IPO) for additional funds after Citron invested 70 million dollars to the company and held share of 41...
- Vonage: $105 million boost to expansion plans. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;October 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p8
This article reports on the infusion of $105 million in Vonage Inc., a telecommunications company. Vonage plans to use the huge funding to introduce its services overseas in pursuit of its ambition to become a billion dollar business. Canada, the Pacific rim, the Great Britain and Latin America...
- Bad Connection. Carlson, Charles B. // DRIP Investor;Jul2006, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p8
The article discusses the act of converting customers into shareholders in the mortgage industry in the U.S. The author explores the initial public offering (IPO) of Vonage Holdings Corp., upon which first impression would illustrate a win-win for the company and its customers. The stock price...
- Vonage Prepares Its Exit Strategy. Goldstein, Scott // njbiz;11/7/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p3
Reports on the plan of Vonage to launch an initial public offering (IPO) following the growth of its Internet telephone service in New Jersey. Projected profits to be raised from the IPO; Advantages of an IPO to the company; Factors attributed to the company's growth.