Fox-Pitt's I-Banking Chief in 'Transition'
- Briefs. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;01/11/99, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p7
Presents news on reinsurance business. Approval of the plan of Swiss Re to open a liaison office in Mumbai; Swiss Reinsurance Co. of Zurich's acquisition of Fox-Pitt, Kelton Group; Intention of Terra Nova Insurance Co. to exit from its marine hull and marine energy lines of business.
- Swiss Re purchase to expand services. Zolkos, Rodd // Business Insurance;01/04/99, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p2
Reports on Swiss Reinsurance Co.'s acquisition of Fox-Pitt Kelton Group. Terms of agreement; Benefits from the acquisition; Stock-for-stock acquisition.
- Boutiques Scurry To Reposition. French, Jeff // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 48, p4
The article focuses on recent developments related to investment banking. The are reports of Fox-Pitt Kelton Inc. being put up for sale by parent Swiss Reinsurance Co. Meanwhile, Thomas Weisel Partners reported a $1.17 million loss in the third quarter of 2005, bringing its nine-month loss to...
- Swiss Re Chief In Americas Projects Continued Strong P/C Pricing Throughout Industry, At Least Until 2005. // Insurance Advocate;12/15/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 46, p38
Reports on the outlook of Andreas Beerli, head of Swiss Re Corp.'s Property & Casualty business in America concerning the pricing throughout the insurance industry. Need for the insurance industry to possess adequate capital; Concern towards the property & casualty and life & health insurance...
- Swiss Re sees role for CAB. Stones, John // Money Marketing;10/4/2001, p2
Reports on the suggestion in Swiss Re Insurance Company's response to the Sandler review that Citizens' Advice Bureaux should give independent financial advice from a league of retired financial services personnel. Result of market consolidation in financial services; Keys to extend the reach...
- Swiss Reinsurance Group Honored By N.Y. CPCU Chapter For Its Continued Support/Contributions To 'Society'. Zinkewicz, Phil // Insurance Advocate;01/02/99, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p6
Reports on Swiss Reinsurance Group's receipt of an award certifying that it exemplifies CPCU excellence through its continuous support and contributions to the New York Chapter of CPCU Society and its members.
- Keefe, Bruyette's London Invasion. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/4/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p11
Reports on investment bank Keefe Bruyette & Woods Inc.'s hiring of employees from rival Fox-Pitt Kelton Inc.'s office in London, England, as part of its expansion into the European financial services sector. Key Fox-Pitt executives hired by Keefe; Fox-Pitt's reaction to Keefe's moves;...
- No 'Distress' Seen in Credit Card Report. Wade, Will // American Banker;12/7/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 235, p7
The article discusses a report which has been released by Fox-Pitt Kelton Inc. which says that the credit card industry is not showing signs of weakening, even though there is a slump in the real estate market. Aspects of the credit industry which were evaluated in this report are mentioned,...
- Fox-Pitt, Cochran Caronia Join Forces. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/28/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 21, p9
The article reports on the merger of Fox-Pitt Kelton Inc. and Cochran Caronia Waller in the U.S. The two firms, as cited, aim to create a global specialist investment bank focusing on the financial services industry. George Cochran and Len Caronia will be the combined firm's co-chairmen....