Public Markets Open To Real Estate Brokers
- HUGHES LAUGHING. Cahill, Julia // Estates Gazette;11/18/2006, Issue 646, p74
The article presents the views of Alastair Hughes, chief executive of Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) for Europe, Middle East and Africa, on CB Richard Ellis's acquisition of property management company Trammell Crow in November 2006. JLL plans to focus on small acquisitions to avoid diluting its...
- US firms still strong. // Estates Gazette;8/19/2006, Issue 633, p30
The article reports on the optimistic earnings prospects for U.S. real estate businesses. The slow growth in commissions from U.S. investment sales has driven the stock decline of CB Richard Ellis, Jones Lang LaSalle and Trammell Crow. Their revenues increased by 32% in the second quarter of...
- TOP 25 PROPERTY MANAGERS. // National Real Estate Investor;Jul2005, Vol. 47 Issue 7, special section p22
Ranks the top real property management company based on the total amount of space under management globally as of December 31, 2004. CB Richard Ellis; Jones Lang LaSalle Inc.; Cushman & Wakefield; Trammell Crow Co.
- Grubb sticks to strategy. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;11/27/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p7
The article focuses on Chicago, Illinois-based commercial real estate firm Grubb & Ellis Co., which is planning to expand into new markets. In October 2006, another local firm CB Richard Ellis Group Inc. rocked the real estate industry with the announcement that it was acquiring rival Trammell...
- CBRE Overtakes Jones Lang LaSalle. Mattson-Teig, Beth // National Real Estate Investor;Jul2004, Vol. 46 Issue 7, Special Section p20
Reports that CB Richard Ellis Inc. has overtaken Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. in terms of the volume of property management assignments in the U.S. in 2003. CB Richard Ellis' acquisition of Insignia Financial Group in July 2003; Total value of the properties being managed by CB Richard Ellis.
- Outsourcing's Smorgasbord. Wargo, Buck // Retail Traffic;May2008, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p254
The article focuses on the rise in the number of U.S. real estates retailers that are considering to outsource their retail operations. Outsourcing services provider like CB Richard Ellis, Jones Lang LaSalle and Staubach Retail the number of large national retailers looking to outsource their...
- Who's Who in the Buildings Market 2003. // Buildings;Sep2003, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p26
Provides information on the top U.S. companies in the buildings and real estate markets in 2003. Wal-Mart Stores Inc.; CB Richard Ellis; Jones Lang LaSalle Inc.
- Change Up. Fickes, Michael // Chain Store Age;May2006, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p96
The article presents information on the top third party shopping center managers in the U.S. during 2005. Jones Lang LaSalle Retail have earned more than a half-dozen mall assignments during 2005. Among the malls signed by CB Richard Ellis is the E1 Con Mall in Tucson, Arizona. General Growth...
- Spreading Wings. Hazel, Debra // Chain Store Age;May2007, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p84
The article features the top three fastest-growing management firms in the U.S. in 2006. CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) in Los Angeles, California bought Dallas-based Trammell Crow as well as Belgian retail real estate specialist ImmobiliÃ¨re DÃ©veloppement & Gestion (IDG). Jones Lang LaSalle...