Yet Another Woe For High Yield
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31993, p33
The article presents various U.S. market indicators. The total 30-Day Visible Supply as of October 2004 was $9,3924. The 30-Day Visible Supply reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation over the next 30 days, it includes issues...
- Junk Market Poised to Pull Out of Slump. Burns, Martin // Bank Loan Report;2/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the forecasted improvement in the performance of the junk bonds market in the U.S. in 2003. Increase in the U.S. high yield distress ratio of Merrill Lynch & Co. as of February 14, 2003; Decline in the global default rate.
- Healthcare Breaks Its Junk Drought. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 42, p13
Reports that Atlanta, Georgia-based healthcare company NDCHealth Corp. is planning to issue a junk bond by raising 175 million dollars in an offering jointly led by Merrill Lynch and Co. and Credit Suis First Boston. Terms of the bond deal; Areas of business operated by NDC; Proceeds from...
- TOTAL RETURNS. // High Yield Report;6/7/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p11
Lists high yield bond investments with the highest returns. Merrill Lynch high yield; 10-year and 30-year Treasury; Euro high yield.
- Junk Losses Not So Worrisome. K. L. // High Yield Report;5/29/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p1
The article focuses on the decline that has been witnessed in the high yield market in the United States. After clocking a 3.84% total return on the Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. High Yield Master Index for 2006, through May 10, some of those gains have been reversed in the last two weeks. The high...
- Local high-net-worth ranks growing quickly. Fielding, Zoe // Money Management;6/23/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p9
This article focuses on Australia, one of the top 10 countries for creating high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs). According to the head of Merrill Lynch's global private clients group Tom Alexy, strong gross domestic product (GDP) growth and healthy consumer confidence contributed towards...
- Merrill Lynch Debuts Nanotechnology Index. Van Arnum, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;4/26/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 17, p19
Reports on the strategy of Merrill Lynch Co. Inc. in launching the Merrill Lynch Nanotechnology Index in the U.S. Number of the nanotechnology companies involved in the index; Inclusion of companies specializing software, venture capital, energy and semiconductors; Presentation of the future...
- Week in review. // Crain's New York Business;09/13/99, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p58
Presents news relevant to businesses in New York City for the week of September 13, 1999. Includes economic indicators; Investments made by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. in Archipelago Holdings; Debt buyback of AnnTaylor Stores Corp. INSET: Career move.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32545, p29
Several charts are presented which depict the market indicators in the U.S. as of January 10, 2007 including U. S. Securities Prices, Municipal Bond Index, and Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes.