Remember When Tech Bankers Ruled?
- Banker of the year nominations sought. // North Western Financial Review;11/1/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 21, p18
Reports on the efforts undertaken by North Western Financial Review in seeking nominations for its annual Banker of the Year recognition in the U.S.. List of awards to be presented; Requirements for nomination of the awards; Details regarding the selection for the Banker of the Year award.
- Issuance Issues in EM Europe, not LatAm. Felipe, Ossa // Asset Securitization Report;11/19/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p8
The article looks into the concerns relative to the issuance of equimortgage (EM) in Europe. It states that EM spreads have gapped out 100 basis points and 300 basis points. It adds that what arrangers had hoped would last only a couple of months spilled into the fourth quarter of 2007, and it...
- The new survival skills. Spitler, Rick // ABA Banking Journal;Feb2005, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p58
Deals with the challenges facing financial services executives in the U.S. as of February 2005. Status of the financial market; Factors which financial executives must consider in their decisions; Economic condition of the country; Attitude of companies and investors; Strategies that can help...
- Technology Sector Remains Popular With Investors. // Millionaire Corner;May2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the continuing interest of affluent investors in the technology sector in the second quarter of 2010.
- Hot Sectors for 2012? Millionaires Like Technology. // Spectrem High Net Worth Advisor Insights;Jan2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the study conducted by Spectrem Group which reveals that high net worth investors are interested in technology stocks as they consider high technology as one of the hot sectors in the U.S. for 2012. It states that millionaires are also interested in healthcare,...
- Chapter Twelve: HIGH TECH STOCK. // Fell's Official Know-It-All Guide: Online Investing;2002, p97
The article presents information on high tech stocks and Web sites related to technology merit discussion. Stock is a broad term and has numerous sub-categories depending on the type of industry. CPMnet is a solid source of information on Technology. If one is wishing to become a proficient...
- Your Former Employees Matter: Private Equity Firms and Their Financial Advisors*. Siming, Linus // Review of Finance;Jan2014, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p109
This article shows that former investment bankers become important clients for their previous employers and also provide access to profitable business opportunities to their new private equity employers through their previous employment networks. I observe 1,326 individuals directly involved in...
- Will Cus Be The Fable, Or The Moral of the Tale. Reed, Tom // Credit Union Journal;2/23/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p53
Comments on the dilemma of credit unions in the U.S. Role of credit unions in the financial services industry; Attacks of bankers on the credit unions; Reference to certain fables and metaphors related to competition and cooperation.
- LendingTools Signs Colo. Bankers' Bank. Bills, Steve // American Banker;9/22/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 183, p13
The author reports on an agreement in which Bankers' Bank of the West Bancorp Inc. has become a community host on the OnWe Network. The OnWe Network is run by LendingTools.com Inc. Services which this agreement will allow Bankers' Bank to offer are mentioned. A description of how the OnWe...