Illinois Toll Authority Head to Leave for Private Sector Job
- Sandag Pursues Purchase of Beleaguered Toll Road. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;4/25/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p10
The article reports on the plan of the transportation planning agency San Diego Association of Governments to purchase the South Bay Expressway in California.
- Massachusetts Turnpike Agency Considering Toll Options. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/19/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32716, p6
The article reports on the review made by officials at the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority on several different plans for raising tolls. The review is part of the authority's obligation to fulfill its bond covenants. State transportation secretary Bernard Cohen postponed voting on the mandatory...
- Toll Road Courts Investors. Jensen, Randall // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/29/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 16, p9
The article reports that the San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor Agency (TCA) in Orange County, California seeks aid from investors towards the restructure of its bonds to maintain debt-service payment increase in check. It mentions that the agency asks bondholders to extend the maturity...
- Following Delay, Orange County Toll Roads Make a Deal. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p33
Reports on the deal between the boards of Foothill/Eastern Transportation Corridor Agency and the San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor Agency in Orange County, California which calls for the former to provide mitigation payments to the latter. Purposes of the plan.
- Tollway plan makes sense, as long as job is completed. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/6/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p10
There haven't been many tax increases, let alone a 67% hike, to gain public support in Illinois in recent years. But the State Government's plan to boost Illinois State Toll Highway Authority receipts to about $646 million next year from $386 million this year seems to have the wind at its back....
- Ministers clash over toll spend. // European Chemical News;3/22/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2092, p17
Deals with the disagreement among European transport ministers over how the revenues from a proposed road toll scheme should be used. Overview of the European Commission's proposal.
- Oregon Panel Ready to Enter Toll Road Pact With Australian Group. Saskal, Rick // Bond Buyer;1/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32299, p4
The article reports on the adoption of an agreement by the Oregon Transportation Commission with Macquarie Infrastructure Group that could lead to three startup toll road projects in San Francisco, California. The agreements set terms under which the Department of Transportation will work with...
- Vote Looms in Orange County Toll Road $3.9B Bond Plan. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p44
Reports that the Transportation Corridor System of Orange County, California will consider the bond proposal to acquire the assets of the San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor Agency and the Foothill/Eastern Transportation Corridor Agency. Role of the plan in rescuing the San Joaquin toll...
- Feelings Mixed on NTTA Pick. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p1
The article reports on the reaction of North Texas Regional Transportation Council officials towards the awarding of the $5 billion State Highway 121 toll road project to the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA). Some local government representatives have feared that stripping the project from...