San Francisco Airport Readies $476M Variable-Rate Deal
- DIA Good to Go With 2nd Piece of Three-Part Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31482, p32
Reports on the revenue refunding deal for the Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado. Disclosure on the refunding bond price for the second component of the three-part deal; Purpose of the refunding bond; Citations of the managers involved the fixed-rate deal.
- Hawaii Airport System to Sell $422M in Refunding Revenue Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p3
Reports the sale of refunding revenue bonds by the Hawaii Airport System. Estimates of a net present value savings for the restructuring of airport system; Expectations for the credit ratings; Efforts to mititage the impact of declining revenues from duty-free landing.
- Atlanta Plans $1.34B in Airport Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/23/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33388, p1
The article reports on the plan of Atlanta, Georgia to bring 1.34 billion dollars of new and refunding airport revenue bonds to market from November to January 2010 in two long-plan transactions. It mentions that the proceeds are expected to refinance commercial paper and provide new money for...
- Chicago refunding for United Airlines would generate double-digit savings. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30531, p6
Predicts high yields for Chicago, Illinois' plans of issuing $186 million of airport revenue refunding bonds in 1999. Impact on United Airlines Inc.'s debt service payments; Comments from industry experts.
- Metro Washington Authority Plans $380 Million Refunding. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/8/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31445, p4
Reports the sale of refunding debt by the Metropolitan Washington, D.C., Airports Authority. Amount of the refunding debt; Proceeds of the sale; Schedule of the sale.
- Air Debt Readied. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32278, p35
The article reports on the sale of $37 million of new and refunding airport revenue bonds this week by Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. The deal is divided in two series. One series will comprise $29.4 million of new money debt secured by net revenues of the airport, while $7.5 million of revenue...
- Indianapolis Authority to hit market with $75 million refunding deal. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;04/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30368, p35
Announces the plans of the Indianapolis Airport Authority to refund about $75 million of bonds and buy out an interest rate swap from 1994. Average coupon rate of the original 1998 bond issue for the construction of a runway at the Indianapolis International Airport in Indiana; Forward swap...
- Michigan's Wayne County Airport Authority to Refund $330M, Exit ARS. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/23/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32905, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Wayne County Airport Authority in Michigan to enter the market with approximately $330 million in variable-rate demand bonds that will eliminate all the authority's auction-rate debt. The authority sold $145 million in fixed-rate bonds that refunded a piece...
- Wayne County, Mich., Airport Agency Looks to Refund $75M. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/2/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32973, p31
The article reports that Wayne County Airport Authority will refund $75 million variable-rate bond issue for its short-term debt as a result of the declining auction-rate market in the U.S. The transaction is part of the authority's strategy in building a more stable market within the next few...