Texas' Humble ISD Heads to Market With $122M Offering
- Arizona School District's Property Tax to Drop Even If Bond Plans Pass. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p27
Reports that Deer Valley Unified School District No. 97 property tax will drop even if voters approved a proposed bonds and capital override plan in Arizona. Proposal for the school system to join others in an area vocational education consortium; Use of the bonds to fund physical improvements...
- Santa Fe Schools Win GOs, Tax for Construction Projects. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p26
Reports that voters of Santa Fe, New Mexico have approved Public School District's $45 million of general obligation bonds and the continuation of property tax to help finance district's construction projects. Areas that will be financed by bond proceeds; Comments of Gina Hickman, chief...
- Bedford, N.Y., Schools Selling $30M in Debt. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32854, p6
Reports on the sale of thirty million dollars of tax-exempt bonds by the Bedford Central School District to help finance its ongoing capital campaign in New York. Modernization of school facilities; Prediction of growth in their high school student population; Reliance of the school to property...
- Student-Free Texas School District Plans $74M Bond Election. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32218, p6
Reports on the plans of the state-appointed trustees of Wilmer-Hutchins Independent School District to hold an election before the end of 2005 to seek approval for the proposed 74 million dollar bond package in Dallas County, Texas. Increase in property taxes; Financial performance of the school...
- Albuquerque Sending $200 Million School Plan to Voters. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;10/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31235, p3
Reports the approval of comprehensive plans for school districts by the Albuquerque Board of Education in New Mexico. Amount of general obligations bonds for financing technology and facilities projects; Increase of property tax; Allocations of the amount of projects.
- Fast-Growing Georgia School District Selling $110 Million. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p38
Reports on the Henry County School District of Georgia's sale of $111 million worth of general obligation bonds. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the sale; Bond rating; Previous bond issues of the district.
- Round Rock, Tex., Schools in No Hurry to Rush to Market. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p38
Reports on the general obligation bond sale plans of the Round Rock, Texas Independent School District scheduled for the last week of January 2001. Possible holding off on the sale in hopes that the market will grow stronger; Ratings.
- As Deteriorating Texas Schools Crowd to Capacity, Voters Approve Bond Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/06/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31090, p32
Reports the approval of school districts on to sell bond authorizations for improvements on deteriorating schools in Texas. Implication of the sale for the Richardson, Del Valle and Lake Travis Independent School Districts; Construction of schools and improvement of computer technology; Amount...
- KANSAS: Olathe Backs School Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/16/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32962, p9
The article reports that directors of the Olathe Chamber of Commerce in Kansas have voted in favor of the $68 million bond package which is being sought by Johnson County Unified School District 233. It mentions that additions to the district's four high schools and building of new facilities...