Results of Negotiated Sales
- Muni Prices End Flat Following Morning Dip. Johnson, Anastasha; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports on municipal bond market activities in the United States on January 23, 2006. Tender-option bonds, including coupon bonds issued by Harris County in Texas and by the Clark County, Nevada School District, were sold. Explanations for the market behavior were given by Alex Li of...
- Anchorage Voters Not Too Bullish on GO Bond Requests. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p4
Reports on the result of a poll pertaining to the issuance of general obligation bonds (GOB) in Anchorage, Alaska. Approval of a GOB measure to pay for improvements in the security, heating, electrical and mechanical systems at Anchorage School District; Approval of bond measures for fire and...
- Muni Bond Bills Still Hanging Around in California Legislature. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33128, p7
The article reports on the status of several bills on municipal bonds, which remained in the California State Legislature in 2009 in California. It states that one of the bills is the AB 1388, wherein the bill was passed to provide cities power to utilize bond sales, regardless of its value,...
- Kansas City Voters OK $300 Million, Largest GO Authorization Ever. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p4
Presents a roundup of news pertaining to U.S. local governments as of April 8, 2004. Approval of Kansas City, Missouri's general obligation bonding authorization to finance downtown and neighborhood improvement, zoo projects and the construction of a World War I museum; Approval of Johnson...
- Forty-two Ohio school districts court bonding authority. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30842, p36
Reports that Ohio's school districts will go to voters requesting the approval of bond issues for school repairs and construction. Bond issuers and the net value of their bond issues; Expected increase in the number of school districts going to voters for help regarding their planned bond issues.
- Ohio school districts to go ahead with bond, levy elections. Baar, Aaron; Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/08/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30247, p30
Reports on the scheduled elections in Ohio in November 1997 to decide levy increases and bond issues to fund the state's school districts. Decision by school district officials to proceed with the elections despite an Ohio Supreme Court order telling the state General Assembly to revise the...
- Officials Say Bonds Protected in Nevada School District Split. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;10/29/2015, p1
Nevada's Clark County School District, the nation's fifth largest, is in the midst of a restructuring that could have repercussions for its outstanding and future bonds.
- S&P: Muenster ISD, Tex., GO Bonds Raised To A. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33145, p2
The article reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) to increase its issuer credit rating of Independent School District's (ISD) unlimited-tax general obligation (GO) school building bonds from BBB-plus to A in Muenster district in Texas. It states that the company has considered the...
- Texas Local Education Debt Tops $63 Billion. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;10/31/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33806, p12
The article mentions a report issued by the Office of Susan Combs, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, which highlights outstanding education debt of 63.6 million U.S. dollars from local school districts in Texas at the end of fiscal year 2012.