Morgan Keegan Taps J.P. Morgan's. Whitman
- Regions' Plan to Sell Brokerage Well Timed. Lepro, Sara; Horwitz, Jeff // American Banker;6/23/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 97, p2
The article discusses banking company Regions Financial Corp.'s plans to sell its investment-banking subsidiary Morgan Keegan & Co.
- Regionals Up and Down But Upbeat in Outlook. American Banker Staff; Davenport, Todd; Boraks, David; Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;7/18/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 137, p2
This article focuses on financial performance of several financial services companies. Regions Financial Corp. of Birmingham, Alabama, said profits rose 8% from 2002 in 2003 because of continued strong demand for mortgages and improvements in profitability in its Morgan Keegan Inc. investment...
- First Data Urged to Name Outsider as CEO. Breitkopf, David // American Banker;1/4/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 3, p9
The article focuses on financial analysts who are questioning First Data Corp.'s plans to promote a current executive to chief executive this year. Robert J. Dodd, an analyst for Regions Financial Corp.'s Morgan Keegan & Co. Inc., speculated that the leading internal candidate would be Ed Labry,...
- Keegan Promotes Fixed-Income Execs. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;4/2/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 63, p12
The article announces that Robert Baird has been appointed president of fixed-income capital markets and Kevin Giddis has been appointed head of fixed income sales, trading and research at investment banking company Morgan Keegan and Co.
- The trading floor. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30718, p33
Reports on Morgan Keegan & Co.'s expansion of its investment banking operation into Florida.
- Morgan Keegan Gives Regions a Lift. Boraks, David // American Banker;4/17/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 74, p18
Focuses on the contribution of Regions Financial Corp.'s brokerage unit Morgan Keegan Inc. to the increase in the company's earnings for the first quarter of 2003. Position of the company's earnings per share and Wall Street estimates for the first quarter of 2002; Factors contributing to the...
- Regions Combines Investment Units. Davis, Paul // American Banker;3/18/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 42, p2
The article reports the Regions Financial Corp. announced that it would combine two divisions within Morgan Keegan & Co. Inc. to create another investment banking division.
- Regions Sets Its Course, Ready to Leave Unit Behind. Witkowski, Rachel // American Banker;1/25/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 13, p4
The article discusses Regions Financial Corp., the company's financial performance in fourth-quarter 2011, and the sale of its broker-dealer unit Morgan Keegan & Co. to Raymond James Financial Inc.
- Regions, Its Loans Down, To Reenter an Auto Line. Davis, Paul // American Banker;7/28/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 115, p16
The article focuses on Regions Financial Corp. which has a new chief executive officer, O. B. Grayson Hall, as of April 1, 2010. The outlook for Regions Financial to enter the indirect automobile lending business is discussed. An investigation of business practices at Regions' Morgan Keegan &...