Fitch Expects Modest Improvement in Sector
- Airport Slump to Continue Into Next Year, Fitch Report Says. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;9/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33191, p4
The article reports on the condition of airports in facing financial difficulties according to Fitch Ratings Ltd. in the U.S. The company said that airports will face financial difficulties until 2010 due to its continuous decline in airline passenger traffic regardless of its stabilize debt...
- Fitch Lowers Pennsylvania Airport Bonds Due to US Airways Action. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;5/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31626, p1
Fitch Ratings Inc., spurred by US Airways Inc.'s rejection of its leases at Pittsburgh International Airport effective Jan. 5, 2004, declined Allegheny County Airport Authority's outstanding general airport revenue bonds two notches to BBB from A-minus. The second airport decline by Fitch,...
- TENNESSEE: Memphis Airport Slips. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/24/2012, p7
The article reports that Memphis-Shelby Country Airport Authority in Tennessee receive a rate of A-plus from Fitch Ratings Ltd. effecting its 425.5 million dollars of outstanding bonds secured by net revenues of Memphis International Airport.
- Southwest Leaves Former Destinations At Risk: Fitch. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/23/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F320, p1
The article informs that American market analysis firm Fitch Ratings has warned on risks that will be resulted due to the start of the Southwest Airlines' freedom to begin serving long-haul destinations services from Dallas Love Field Airport in Texas. It mentions several airports in smaller...
- Cincinnati-Ky. Airport Fitch Outlook Stable. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31328, p2
Reports that ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc. changed the rating outlook on Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International airport in Cincinnati, Ohio as of February 2002. Ratings awarded to the airport; Reasons for the change.
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority receives BBB+ rating from Fitch. // Jackson Advocate;4/16/2015, Vol. 77 Issue 28, p10A
The article reports that the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority of Mississippi has received BBB+ rating from statistical rating organization Fitch Ratings Inc.
- Washington Airports Authority Gets Strong Fitch Rating Ahead of Deal. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p29
Reports on the rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority current refunding and new-money bonds in Washington D.C. Reflection of the strong competitive position and complementary service offerings of Washington Dulles International Airport and...
- Fitch: Defaults Could Reach 3.0% in 2012. // High Yield Report;12/26/2011, p14
The article focuses on the forecast of Fitch Ratings that the U.S. high yield (HY) default rate will increase in 2012 to a range of 2.5%-3.0%.
- European HY to Stay Strong in 2014. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p26
The article reports that Fitch Ratings forecasts that European high yield bond new issuance will continue to be strong in 2014.