Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $2B New Cash
- Treasury Refunding To Raise $1.4B Cash. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p2
Reports on the move of the Treasury Department to auction securities as a measure to raise cash for its fourth quarter refunding in the U.S. Total amount of securities for auction; Schedule of the auction.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $1.01 Billion. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32565, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has said that it will raise $1.01 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $34 billion to refund $32.99 billion of maturing securities. Information about the terms and conditions of the...
- Famine After Feast: Looking Ahead to a Very Quiet Week. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;4/24/2015, p7
The article discusses aspects of the municipal bond market. It states that municipal bond traders are looking for a quiet week as there are no new issues over $250 million on it. It reports that the Treasury Department's suspension of sales of state and local government series may affect some...
- Treasury to Borrow $59B in Q2. // Bond Buyer;5/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34303, p1
The Treasury Department estimated it will borrow $59 billion in the second quarter of 2015 and end with a $260 billion cash balance.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $2B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32718, p2
The article reports on the plans of the U.S. Department of Treasury for the weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. According to the report the Treasury will pay down $2 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $29 billion to refund $29.002...
- IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33191, p2
The article offers bond market news briefs. The U.S. Department of the Treasury sells 22 billion dollars of four-week discount bills. The rates of the 91-day and 182-day treasury bills have changed from 0.100 percent to 0.115 percent and remain unchanged at 0.190 percent respectively. The...
- Treasury to Auction 4-Week Bills Today. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p2
The United States Department of Treasury said it will sell 22 billion dollars of four-week discount bills as of June 10, 2003. The four-week, or 28-day, bills will raise new cash of 16 billion dollars by auctioning 22 billion dollars to refund six billion dollars of maturing bills. Federal...
- Treasury Q3 Refunding: $16B 30Y, $24B 10Y, $24B 3Y. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2015, p1
The Treasury Department announce Wednesday it will pay down $3.2 billion of debt with it quarterly refunding, selling $16 billion 30-year bonds, $24 billion 10-year notes and $24 billion three-year notes.
- Treasury Details Quarterly Refunding. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32746, p43
The article reports on the sale of $13 billion of 10-year notes and $5 billion of 19 1/2-year bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department on November 7 and 8, respectively, for the completion of its quarterly refunding. Cash management bills are expected to be issued in mid and late November and early...