Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.290%, 4.340%
- Weekly T-Bffls Go At 3.345%, 3.540%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32182, p2
Reports that tender rates for the Unite States Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were higher on July 25, 2005, as the three-months incurred a 3.345% high rate, and as the six-months incurred a 3.540% high rate.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p2
Reports on the move of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Mechanism to refund maturing securities; Maturity of publicly held four-week Treasury bills; Schedule of the deposition announcement.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.965%, 5.090% High Rates. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p7
The article reports on the fluctuating movement of the interest rates of the Treasury bills in the U.S. in July 2006. It notes a mixed tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the country's Treasury Department. The three-months discount bills incurred a 4.965 high rate...
- Cash Managements Draw 1.890% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury sold five-day cash management bills at relatively high tender rates on November 17, 2004. Bid to cover ratio; Coupon equivalent; Price; Low and median bids; Tenders.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.040% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/10/2014, Issue 24223, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $50 billion of four-week bills at a 0.040% high yield, a price of 99.996889.
- T-Bill Auction to Pay Down$1.735 Billion. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31709, p2
Reports on the announcement by the U.S. Treasury Department on August 29, 2003 that it would pay down 1.735 billion dollars at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on September 2, 2003 by selling 32 billion dollars to refund 33.735 billion dollars in maturing securities. ...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.000%, 3.190% High Rates. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32771, p7
The article reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed. The author presented the price, median bid, and total tenders for the 91- and 182-day. The low bid was 2.980% and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.39. Tenders at the high...
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 4-Weeks. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's announcement that it will sell $19 billion of four-week discount bills on February 24, 2004.
- Treasury to Offer $18B 91-Days, $18B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;9/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F337, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $18 billion 91-day bills and $18 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.