Leading Indicators Up 0.1% in December
- Consumer Sentiment Dipped in February. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32075, p2
The article reports that the University of Michigan's preliminary February 2005 consumer sentiment index reading was 94.2, compared to the final January 95.5 reading, the final December 97.1, and the 92.8 in November. Economists polled by IFR BondData Americas had predicted a 95.5 reading for...
- November LEI Increases 0.5%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p2
The article reports on the Conference Board's data which showed an increase in the composite index of leading economic indicators (LEI) in November 2005. The October 2005 LEI figure increased by 1.0 percent. The coincident index increased by 0.2 percent while the lagging index was up by 0.6...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, December 29. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32040, p2
The article presents condition of bond market of the U.S. as of December 29, 2004. Forecasts represent the median of estimates by economists polled by IFR BondData America.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 5. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32127, p2
The article presents information on economic indicators for the U.S. bond market for Thursday, May 5, 2005. The forecasts represents the median of estimates by economists polled by IFR BondData America.
- Consumer Credit Grew $4.04B in Nov. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p2
Reports on the percentage of increase in consumer credit at an annualized rate in the U.S. Projection of IFR BondData America's poll of economists; Decline in revolving credit lines.
- Consumer Sentiment Slid in January. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32055, p2
This article presents information related to performance of the consumer sentiment index published in the January 2005 issue of "Bond Buyer." The University of Michigan's preliminary January consumer sentiment index reading was 95.8. compared to the final December 97.1 reading and the 92.8 in...
- Consumer Confidence Index Rebounds in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/1/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32144, p2
The article presents information about a report by Conference Board that the consumer confidence index rebounded in May 2005, climbing to 102.2 from a downwardly revised 97.5 in May. The April index reading was originally reported as 97.7. Economists polled by IFR BondData America predicted the...
- Factory Orders, Inventories Rise. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/5/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32043, p2
The article reports that new factory orders for manufactured goods, excluding semiconductors, increased in November, climbing 1.2%. or $4.5 billion, to $377.4 billion. IFR BondData America's poll of economists had correctly projected that new orders would increase by 1.2%. New orders for durable...
- ISM Non-Mfg Index Fell to 58.2% in Aug. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31963, p2
The article reports that, the Institute for Supply Management's non-manufacturing business activity composite index fell more than analysts expected, dropping to 58.2% in August, from 64.8% in July, on a seasonally adjusted basis, the group said on Friday. Economists polled by IFR BondData...