N.Y.'s MTA Eyes $2.3B In '06 Debt
- N.Y.'s MTA Enters into New $800M Swap Deal with UBS. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32182, p1
Reports that New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority swapped interest rate payment obligations on $800 million of debt with UBS Financial Services Inc. in connection with a refunding. Disclosure made by MTA finance director Patrick McCoy; Interest rate swap that provides a structure to...
- Tender Piece Of MTA Deal Now in Doubt. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31351, p1
Reports the cancellation of the refinancing plan by the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Approval of the federal law authorizing an additional advance of refunding certain bonds; Eligibility of the bonds for the refundings; Completion of the tender process.
- MTA Remarketing $348M of Dedicated Tax-Fund Bonds. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;6/22/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33537, p6
The article informs about the reoffering of dedicated tax variable-rate refunding bonds worth 347.7 million dollars by New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority in June 2011, which were originally sold in 2008.
- $253 million N.Y. MTA refunding is just the beginning, says agency. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;06/17/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30416, p8
Reports that the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority is considering other bond issues to follow the $253 million bond refunding in June 16, 1998. Proposal of a $300 million advance refunding and a $450 million derivatives transaction for possible sale in July; Fare enhancements that...
- MTA Officials Seek OK for Variable-Rate Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;6/23/2015, p11
The article offers information on the motion for the use of variable rate refunding bonds which was approved by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in New York. Topics include the intention of MTA to utilize the bonds in target refundings, the effect of the rising market volatility...
- MTA to New York City: Pony Up. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;5/6/2015, p1
MTA Chief Thomas Prendergast wants New York City to contribute $300 million to the agency's capital plan and $1 billion further for the Second Avenue line.
- N.Y. MTA Aiming to Return to Level Debt Service Deals Next Week. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/26/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33255, p7
The article reports on the plan of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to get back to deal structured with level debt service and to sell 650 million dollars of transportation revenue bonds on February 3, 2010.
- N.Y. MTA To Refund Some ARS. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/26/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32823, p1
The article reports on the plan of New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to use $430 million of the proceeds of $1 billion of bonds that was closed to refund part of its $2.4 billion of auction-rate securities which is currently outstanding. According to the report, MTA sent out...
- New York MTA Plans $1B Refunding Sale. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;9/18/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33783, p1
The article offers information on New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority's (MTA) decision on sale of one billion U.S. dollars of transportation revenue refunding bonds and tax-funded bonds. It analyses that authority's decision on refunding sale is to manage MTA operations and...