Merrill Adopts ROE Bonus Targets
- How Much Is Your CEO Costing You? Jamieson, Dan // On Wall Street;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p66
Offers a look at the pay packages offered by business enterprises for CEO in the U.S. in 2002. Citigroup; Merrill Lynch; Morgan Stanley; Prudential.
- Foreign Investors Eye Street Firms. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;12/31/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p12
The article reports on the five U.S. financial services firms, which have agreed investments by foreign investors in 2007, including Merrill Lynch & Co., Davis Selected Advisors LP, Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., Citigroup Inc. and Bear Stearns & Co. Inc. The detailed information on the companies'...
- Munis Firmer as Market Digests Large Slate. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;9/5/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32955, p2
The article reports on the move of three issuers to offer $1.5 billion of bonds to the U.S. market. It indicates that Citi priced $658 million in general obligation bonds for Massachusetts, which will mature from 2009 to 2028. In addition, Merrill Lynch & Co. priced $584.3 million of tax-exempt...
- GLOBAL RANKING. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p50
Lists investment banks ranked by securities underwriting. Citigroup Inc.; Morgan Stanley & Co.; Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- An August Redux. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32752, p1
The article reports that several bond insurance companies including Merrill Lynch & Co., Citigroup Inc., and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., have reported large losses due to subprime-related holdings in the U.S. According to the report, the concerns raised by the losses have resulted in a second...
- DATA. // High Yield Report;3/7/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p10
The article presents statistical data and graphs depicting the total returns, indices on basis points and the high yield league tables. The article lists the total returns for Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s high yield, ten-year treasury, thirty-year treasury and Euro high yield. In the U.S. high...
- Ford Marketing $1.3B Prime Auto Loan ABS. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;1/9/2015, p1
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup and SMBC Nikko Securities America are lead underwriters on the transaction.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p36
The article presents statistical information concerning investments of the energy and power industry in the U.S. The information includes top U.S. new issues bookrunners as of February 2, 2005, announced U.S. target M&A advisers as of February 2, 2005, etc. Some of the companies included are:...
- Who's News. // On Wall Street;Apr2005, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p36
Presents an update on executives in the financial services industry of the U.S. as of April 2005. Expansion of the role of Craig D. Pfeiffer at Smith Barney; Resignation of Peter D. Rohn at Merrill Lynch to join Morgan Stanley; Appointment of Mark N. Blackwell at Advest.