- Oz's pioneer policewoman 'I CAN STILL STOP TRAFFIC!'. WILLIAMS, GLEN // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);7/16/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 29, p36
The article reports that 89-year-old Amy Taylor was the first policewoman to direct traffic in Australia. Taylor recalls that she and her good mate Gladys Johnson were two of the first policewomen chosen to wear uniforms and they designed the uniforms themselves. Amy was concerned about women...
- Young Negro Designers. // Ebony;Sep1961, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p108
The article focuses on the fashion designs of young black designers during the 4th Annual Fashion Fair of the periodical "Ebony" on September 22, 1961.
- Editor's note. Tilberis, Liz // Harper's Bazaar;Apr96, Issue 3413, p42
Comments on the couture shows in Paris, France for the spring 1996 season. Designer John Galliano's first collection for the house of Givenchy; Karl Lagerfeld's show for Chanel; Gianfranco Ferre for Dior; Emphasis on pants.
- Gen Art Collection Joins 7th on Sixth. Wilson, Eric // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/20/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 116, p1
Reports that the organization Gen Art has signed on to show its fall collections at Bryant Park in New York as part of 7th on Sixth on February 9, 2001. Gen Art's plan in bringing back four successful acts from its recent shows; List of designers who will participate in the show.
- For Art's Sake. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/13/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 52, p16
Highlights the 2003 Armory Show. Disclosure on the venue; Citations of the fashion designers featured; Attendees of the event.
- From The Editors. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/16/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 56, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the journal including one on interviews with fashion designers and another on fashion shows.
- Untitled. // Marie Claire (US);Sep2008 30 Days of Fashion, p12
The article discusses the topics published within the issue including the fashion events, fashion giveaways and fashion blogs with perspective on new trends.
- B. Michael's Designs Are Shapely and Feminine for Spring 2001. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;9/13/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 34, p19
Highlights the spring-summer 2001 collection of B. Michael at the Mercedes-Benz 7th on Sixth in New York City. Description of the look; Appearance of a ballerina wearing one of the designer's patterned suits; Celebrities working with by B. Michael.
- COUTURE REPORT. Alfano, Jennifer // Harper's Bazaar;Oct2002, Issue 3491, p85
Highlights the fashion shows of several fashion designers.