Rhode Island EDC Selling $230M, Including $188M' of Garvees
- Los Angeles Twin Bill: USD Selling $530M, DWP Offering $240M. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32313, p7
The article reports on two bond offerings in Los Angeles, California. The Los Angeles Unified School District will sell 529.6 million of tax-exempt and taxable general obligation bonds in a negotiated deal that will be priced by Banc of America Securities LLC. The Los Angeles Department of Water...
- Surge of Issuance Continues For Airports in New England. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p1
Reports on the Rhode Island Economic Development Corp.'s issuance of airport bonds for T.F. Green International Airport. Upgrade of the bond rating of the Logan International Airport; Increase in the number of passengers in the airport.
- Garvee Premiere: Rhode Island Readies $290 Million Issuance. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;10/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31745, p1
Reports on the move of the Rhode Island Economic Development Corp. to sell vehicle revenue bonds as part of its transportation authorization in Rhode Island. Allocation of funding for highway projects; Sale of toll-backed bonds: Leveraging of future federal transportation grants.
- Wisconsin Health System Closes on $189M Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/18/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33064, p19
The article reports on the refunding of variable-rate revenue bonds of Froedtert and Community Health Inc. (FCH) as of February 18, 2009 in Wisconsin. FCH accordingly closes the refunding at $189 million shedding the insurance of its old debt from downgraded Ambac Assurance Corp. Meanwhile,...
- Airport Refunding. D'Ambroslo, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p37
Reports on the plan to the Rhode Island Economic Development Corp. to sell its airport revenue refunding bonds. Consideration of the market conditions at the time of the sale; Specifications of the ratings assigned to the issue; Preparation of master capital improvement plan.
- Las Vegas Monorail Project Revenue Bonds Drop to Junk Status. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;3/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32101, p48
This article reports that Las Vegas Monorail Project revenue bonds, issued by the Nevada Department of Business and Industry, fell to junk status after Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the project's $445.8 million, first tier bonds' underlying rating to Ba1 from Baa3. Those first-tier...
- Tender Offer Ticking For Vegas Monorail Holders. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;4/2/2015, p1
Las Vegas Monorail bondholders have until April 7 to take advantage of an Ambac tender offer that offers a better-than-anticipated recovery.
- Upgrades in Hand, North Carolina Power Agency Preps $33M Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p3
The article informs that the heels of rating upgrades, the North Carolina Municipal Power Agency No. 1 is readying a $33 million refunding for next Wednesday. Last month. Fitch Rating upgraded the joint-powers agency to A3 from Baal and Moody's Investors Service Inc. aised its rating to A-minus...
- Bond Bank to Sell $44M. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/10/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 34219, p39
The article reports on Vermont Municipal Bond Bank's issuance of about 44 million dollars in new-money bonds for its borrowing pool. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. will underwrite the deal. The bonds are secured by loan repayments from its borrowing group and insured by Ambac Assurance Corp....