Rhode Island EDC Selling $230M, Including $188M' of Garvees
- Los Angeles Twin Bill: USD Selling $530M, DWP Offering $240M. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32313, p7
The article reports on two bond offerings in Los Angeles, California. The Los Angeles Unified School District will sell 529.6 million of tax-exempt and taxable general obligation bonds in a negotiated deal that will be priced by Banc of America Securities LLC. The Los Angeles Department of Water...
- Surge of Issuance Continues For Airports in New England. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p1
Reports on the Rhode Island Economic Development Corp.'s issuance of airport bonds for T.F. Green International Airport. Upgrade of the bond rating of the Logan International Airport; Increase in the number of passengers in the airport.
- Garvee Premiere: Rhode Island Readies $290 Million Issuance. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;10/22/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31745, p1
Reports on the move of the Rhode Island Economic Development Corp. to sell vehicle revenue bonds as part of its transportation authorization in Rhode Island. Allocation of funding for highway projects; Sale of toll-backed bonds: Leveraging of future federal transportation grants.
- Wisconsin Health System Closes on $189M Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/18/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33064, p19
The article reports on the refunding of variable-rate revenue bonds of Froedtert and Community Health Inc. (FCH) as of February 18, 2009 in Wisconsin. FCH accordingly closes the refunding at $189 million shedding the insurance of its old debt from downgraded Ambac Assurance Corp. Meanwhile,...
- Airport Refunding. D'Ambroslo, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p37
Reports on the plan to the Rhode Island Economic Development Corp. to sell its airport revenue refunding bonds. Consideration of the market conditions at the time of the sale; Specifications of the ratings assigned to the issue; Preparation of master capital improvement plan.
- Bond Bank to Sell $44M. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/10/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 34219, p39
The article reports on Vermont Municipal Bond Bank's issuance of about 44 million dollars in new-money bonds for its borrowing pool. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. will underwrite the deal. The bonds are secured by loan repayments from its borrowing group and insured by Ambac Assurance Corp....
- Tender Offer Ticking For Vegas Monorail Holders. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;4/2/2015, p1
Las Vegas Monorail bondholders have until April 7 to take advantage of an Ambac tender offer that offers a better-than-anticipated recovery.
- Local N.J. Utilities Authority Sets $29M Revenue Bond Sale. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32423, p6
The article reports on the plan of the Bergen County Utilities Authority in New Jersey to sell 28.79 million dollars in revenue bonds on July 27, 2006. The bonds will finance various projects including a 13 million dollar cogenerational plant that will lower overall operating costs. The...
- Leesburg's Bad Medicine. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32021, p35
The article reports that Standard & Poor's on Monday lowered its rating to A-minus from A on Leesburg's $108.3 million of outstanding hospital bonds issued on behalf of Leesburg Regional Medical Center. The outlook on all of the debt is negative. The downgrade affects $82.1 million of revenue...