Moody's Rates Most of Baltimore Deal Non-Junk
- $25 billion of bonds downgraded; possible further downgrade ahead. Marquez, Carlos // Caribbean Business;5/11/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p2
The article reports that $25 billion of outstanding government bonds were downgraded by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and there is a possibility of further downgrade ahead. In addition to the commonwealth's $7.2 billion of outstanding general obligation bonds, $3.5 billion of...
- OHIO: OhioHealth Outlook Gains. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/28/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32762, p9
The article reports on the affirmation of the Moody's Investors Service on its outlook from stable to positive ratings to OhioHealth Corp., in Ohio. OhioHealth Corp., receives the outlook revision in recognition of it's system's effective and more improve balance sheets despite the tight...
- San Miguel Consolidated FPD, Calif., Downgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2014, Vol. 122 Issue 34037, p1
The article informs that the U.S.-based market research and rating company Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating of San Miguel Consolidated Fire Protection District, California series 2003 lease revenue bond from A1 to A2, as of January 2014.
- Central Ark. Water Revs Raised to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;5/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32633, p2
The article reports on the bond rating assigned by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Central Arkansas Water's revenue bonds. Moody's has assigned a Aa3 rating to the state's $17,625,000 water revenue bonds, and upgraded the system's parity debt rating to Aa3 from A1, affecting a total of...
- Citing Strong Revenue Performance, Moody's Upgrades Oregon to Aa2. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32690, p4
The article reports on the upgrade of the Oregon's general obligation bond rating from Aa3 to Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service. According to Moody's, the upgrade reflects several factors, including strong state revenue performance, impressive job growth and establishment and initial funding of a...
- Aleppo, Pa., Upgraded to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34003, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its rating of guaranteed sewer revenue bonds of 8.1 million U.S. dollars, which is secured by the general obligations of Aleppo town of Pennsylvania, from Baa2 to Baa1 as of October 2013.
- Ratings Shifts Ahead After Moody's Reviews Contingent Obligations. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p25
The article focuses on the change in bond ratings following the Moodys Investors Service's revision for lease-revenue bonds, and credits.
- Moody's Downgrades Colma, Calif.'s COPs to A2. // Bond Buyer;1/22/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33848, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the ratings of capital improvement projects of the city Colma, California.
- Moody's Lowers Michigan to Aa2 from Aa1. // Bond Buyer;1/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32054, p1
This article reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded Michigan's general obligation bond rating to Aa2 from Aa1, affecting $1.5 billion of outstanding general obligation debt. It is the second time in two yean; that the agency has lowered the rating for the state due to the effects of a...