UHHS' $1B Capital Plan
- UW Clinic Gets Stable. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p39
This article reports that Standard & Poor's last week revised its outlook to stable from positive on the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics' A credit assigned to the sale this month of $60 million of debt. The university hospital is a top health care provider in the state and...
- Morehead Dropped. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p31
Reports on the downgrading of bonds sold for Morehead Memorial Hospital in North Carolina, following a decline in the hospital's liquidity. Outlook for the credit; Plans of the hospital to refinance its debt.
- Elliot Hospital Deals. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;9/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31719, p33
Reports on the plans of New Hampshire-based Elliot Hospital to refinance its $57 million in outstanding debt with bond sales scheduled for September and October, 2003. Sale of bonds in two series; Stability in credit ratings of the hospital.
- S&P Hits N.Y.'s Mount Sinai, Catholic Health Services With Downgrades. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;6/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31164, p32
Reports on Standard & Poor's decision to downgrade the credit ratings of two hospitals in New York. Downgrading of Mount Sinai NYU Health Obligated Group's rating; Effect of the downgrade on bonds issued for the health care providers by the New York State Dormitory Authority.
- Bond downgrading trend continuing into 2000 as fiscal pressures mount. Costello, Mary Ann // AHA News;04/03/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the trend in hospital bond downgrading in the first quarter of 2000. Examples of bonds being downgraded; Factors driving down hospital credit ratings; Effects of the downgrading on the credit ratings of hospitals.
- Negative Outlook Fails to Keep Health Care Out of the Market. Daulerio, A.J. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31696, p7A
Reports that negative investment outlook for the health care sector has failed to stop health systems from accessing capital markets in the U.S. as of August 11, 2003. Reasons behind the negative outlook of health care sector; Increase in bond issuance by the health care sector in the first...
- Ohio Community Hospital Junked. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34415, p22
The article reports that Standard & Poor's removed the investment grade rating of Ohio-based Alliance Community Hospital based on revised stand-alone, acute-care hospital criteria in November 2015.
- A Healthy Dose of Hospital Swaps. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/8/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32855, p1
Reports on the issuance of hospital revenue bonds by Christus Health to refund outstanding debt and add medical facilities at hospitals in Texas. Selection of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. to price the negotiated deal; Stability of bond ratings; Increase in debt service coverage; Conversion of...
- S&P Takes Chicago's Mercy Hospital Off Default After Late Payment Made. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31842, p28
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has removed Chicago, Illinois-based Mercy Hospital and Medical Center's rating on $62 million bonds from the default category after the hospital made good in February 2004 on a principal debt service payment it owed. Outlook to the rating; Financial profile...