Health Care Boost
- MINNESOTA: Lake Region Health Drops. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/11/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33365, p9
The article reports that the ratings of Lake Region Healthcare Corp. has been downgraded to BBB from A-minus by Standard & Poor's due to financial struggles.
- Few of the facilities meet rating agencies' strict conditions. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;07/07/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30181, p6
Reports that only few of long-term facilities in the United States meet the conditions set by credit rating agencies. Rating for the Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society; Covenant Retirement Communities Inc.; Opportunities for investment-grade ratings.
- Nonprofits need to examine core services, says chairman. O'Connor, John // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Dec2014, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p14
The article presents the views of David Gehm, chairman of LeadingAge, a health care nonprofit organization, speaking at the association's annual conference in Nashville, Tennessee, on the troubles of long-term care providers and risk of decline in the market share.
- Company Overview. // Manor Care, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Sep2006, p4
An overview of Man Group PLC, a leading global provider of alternative investment products and solutions as well as brokerage services, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year 2005, as well as principal business offered, including a range of health care services such...
- Key Facts. // Manor Care, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Sep2006, p4
Key facts about Man Group PLC, a leading global provider of alternative investment products and solutions as well as brokerage services, are presented. Address and contact information is given, as well as statistics on revenues, financial year end data and number of employees. SIC and NAICS...
- SWOT Analysis. // Manor Care, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Sep2006, p5
A business analysis of Man Group PLC, a leading global provider of alternative investment products and solutions as well as brokerage services, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include benefits derived from...
- MINNESOTA: Hospital's Negative Revise. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/24/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33287, p9
The article reports on the negative revision of the outlook of Standard & Poor's Corp. on A-minus rating of Lake Region Healthcare Corp in the U.S.
- Ziegler steps up campaign to get retirement facilities rated. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;07/07/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30181, p6
Reports on Ziegler Securities' efforts to have not-for-profit senior living organization credit rated. Investment-grade rated senior living bonds in the United States; Use of due diligence and financial surveillance to market new issues.
- Healthcare Providers Industry Profile: Norway. // Health Care Providers Industry Profile: Norway;6/ 1/2014, p1
The article focuses on Norway's health care providers sector. Topics discussed include the sector's growth and value in 2013, a forecast on the industry's growth and value by 2018, and long-term care's designation as the sector's largest segment. Also mentioned are the percentage of the European...