Rare Tennessee Health Care Offering on Tap
- Resurrection Returns. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/25/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32140, p1
This article focuses on Chicago-based Resurrection Health Care Corp. It will return to the market today with a sale of about 315 million dollar of new-money and refunding bonds. The deal is set to price as Resurrection's charity care practices have come under scrutiny by local elected officials...
- Eurobond issue a hit. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/9/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 15, p23
Reports on the euro-denominated sovereign bond issued by Tunisia in March 31, 2004. Value of the Eurobond issue; Involvement of Merrill Lynch in the eurobond issue; Launch price for the eurobond.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p39
Presents several charts depicting bonds in the U.S. Details on the municipal bond index; Indication on the bond prices; Bond index of Merrill Lynch.
- Briefly noted. // Business Insurance;01/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p26
States that the Merrill Lynch and Company Incorporated will settle a suit brought by investor who brought bonds issued by Orange County, California. Details on the county's bankruptcy in 1994; Identification of Robert E. Edmonson becoming vice president of Aetna International's Global Health...
- Online Approach Benefits Both Sides, Fund Managers Say. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;05/01/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30881, p7
Reports on Merrill & Lynch Co.'s decision to invite a select group of institutional buyers to place orders on a California general obligation issue. Improvements in marketing bonds; Broker-dealer element.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p36
Presents a chart depicting the corporate bond indexes of Merrill Lynch.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31297, p33
Presents market statistics related to corporate bond index provided by Merrill Lynch & Co. as of January 04, 2002. Average yields of the corporate bonds; Index of intermediate and long-term corporate bonds.
- High yield report. // High Yield Report;01/19/98, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p4
Presents statistical information on the high yield market in the United States over the 10-year Treasury according to the reports of Merrill Lynch company. Total returns; Basis points of the Merrill Lynch High Yield Master Index; Classification of the indexes; Comparison of October, 1997...
- Red Cross to Sell $30 Million for New N.Y.C. Headquarters. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p6
Reports that the American National Red Cross sells $30 million of civic facility revenue bonds for a new headquarters for its New York arm in Manhattan, New York City. Approval of the deal by the city Industrial Development Agency; Selection of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to price the bonds if the...