Richmond Fed Survey: Manufacturing Edged Down
- Chicago Fed Midwest Index Dips 0.2% in May to 106.0. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32412, p40
The article reports on the decline in the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing Index by 0.2 percent in Chicago, Illinois in May 2006. The decreased level stands at 106.0 as reported by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. The index for the previous month was 106.2.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Dips To Negative 24.9 in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/18/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32860, p7
The article reports on the performance of the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphi'as region in Pennsylvania. Economists surveyed by IFR Markets predicted a reading of negative 15 for the index. Information about the market performance of the general business...
- September PMI Drops To 43.5 From 49.9. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/2/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32973, p2
The article reports on the purchasing managers index in the U.S. manufacturing industry for September 2008. The index registered 43.5, 6.4 points lower than the 49.9 indicated in August which is the lowest reading since October 2001. It indicates a significantly faster rate of decline in...
- Economic notes. // Labor Law Journal;Jun74, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p385
Presents news briefs related to economic indicators of the U.S. Information on the rise in the consumer price index in April 1974; Reasons for decrease in the real earnings for April 1974; Information on the hourly earnings index.
- K.C. Fed Mfg Survey: Expansion Eased in July. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p2
The article reports on the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City's region in June 2006. It highlights the bank's monthly manufacturing survey which was released on July 27, 2006. The article reports on the decline of the price indexes in the survey but remained high...
- Manufacturing Keeps Weakening: Richmond Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32968, p2
The article reports on the further weakening of manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic States in September 2008, based on the monthly business activity survey. The manufacturing index declined to negative 18 in September from negative 16 in August. Shipments slipped to negative 16 from...
- Textile and clothing manufacturing up in New Zealand. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p5
This article highlights the results of the latest survey of New Zealand's manufacturing sector, ANZ-Business NZ Performance of Manufacturing Index. The survey, which provides an early indicator of activity levels, indicates an increase in the textiles and clothing manufacturing record.
- Dallas Fed: June Factory Activity Weakened. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32910, p2
The article reports on the weakening performance of manufacturing activity in Texas. According to the survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, the general business conditions index declined to negative 24.1 in June 2008 from negative 10.3 in May. The production index decreased to...
- Manufacturing growth remains flat. Allen, John // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jun2006, p10
The article reports on the performance of the manufacturing index in Austria in April 2006. The latest industry survey indicates that manufacturing activity remained subdued due to slow production and employment issues. The level of manufacturing activity eased 1.6 points, however, the...