Back to school
- BAE Touts Second RJX Commitment. Richfield, Paul // Business & Commercial Aviation;Sep2000, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p49
Informs on orders for BAE Systems' Avro RJX-100 regional jets. Orders from British Airways' Citiflyer Express; Plans to focus sales efforts on Europe.
- Dateline London. Cook, Nick // Interavia Business & Technology;Dec98, Vol. 53 Issue 626, p6
Presents brief news reports relating to the British aerospace industry. British Aerospace's setting up of an innovative insurance scheme; Society of British Aerospace Companies' position paper on the globalization trend within the industry; British Aerospace's completion of acquisition of Sema...
- BA to cut training costs with portal. Howells, Jan // IT Training;Nov2003, p6
No abstract available.
- A flying start. Trapp, Roger // People Management;2/6/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p36
Focuses on the decision of British Airways (BA) to implement a computer-based training program for its aviation staff. Plans of BA managers for their electronic training approach; Goal of the training program; Impact of the program on BA employees.
- BA launches e-learning project to improve training. // Personnel Today;5/14/2002, p3
Reports on the launching of an electronic-learning project to improve the quality of employee training at the British Airways (BA). Use of intranet to access courses; Incorporation of e-learning on BA learning centers; Quality of customer service.
- SMOKE & MIRRORS. // Management Today;Feb2016, p58
The article shares the author's daily activities as a graduating student on her on-the-job training (OJT) at the airline company British Airways PLC, detailing her daily interactions with the company's employees, daily job challenges and business goals.
- Virtual university ready for take off. Wigham, Ross // Personnel Today;4/16/2002, p3
Reports the launching of intranet-based university by the British Airways in Great Britain. Enhancement of staff development; Emphasis on employee training; Elimination of duplicate training. INSET: Cost reductions in store after e-learning roll-out..
- Putting Values Into Evaluation. Poulet, Roger; Moult, Gerry // Training & Development Journal;Jul87, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p62
Discusses how corporate values are adopted and converted into action at British Airways. Reliance of the British Airways training program 'Managing People First' on participants' values for its effectiveness; Delivery of 'ultimate value' to the organization; Impediments to conversion.
- ...training in brief. // Personnel Today;6/3/2003, p4
Presents news briefs related to employee training, as of June 3, 2003. Launch of an electronic learning program by airline company British Airways PLC to ensure its staff's compliance with the latest regulations; Recruitment of five regional driver trainers by the logistics firm Bibby...