Salary boost for helpdesk and call centre staff
- Calling all centers. // Business Press;10/30/98, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p41
Reports on the increase in use of variable pay arrangements aiming to help retain companies' call centers. Employers' use of bonuses, commissions and incentives to reward call center employees' individual business objectives; Other variations on reward programs.
- Temporary staff feel the pinch as salaries stay low. Reade, Quentin // Personnel Today;2/17/2004, p47
Recent research shows that the pay gap between temporary and permanent staff at the higher and lower end of the pay scale is widening, despite general pay rises across most of the board. The Kelly Services 2004 Salary Survey, which looked at 16 job types in more than 30 regions across Great...
- DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT... ACTIVITY RATES MATTER. // Management Today;Mar2010, p16
The article discusses the impact of focusing deeply about activity rates on people who run salesforce, call centres or credit control departments.
- Is your company on the line? TAPSELL, SHERRILL // New Zealand Management;Sep98, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p49
Examines the impact of call centers on customer service in New Zealand. Affordability and functionality of call centers; Clear Communications' offer of call center rental solutions; Software used in the operation of call centers; Businesses which have been using call centers; Services offered...
- Balancing the Numbers. Friedman, Tsily // Industrial Management;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p6
Discusses the importance of customer contact centers or call centers for business enterprises. Call center management; Metrics for management; How to balance the metrics to create an overall view of call center performance.
- Half of U.K. mobile users prefer online customer service. // RCR Wireless News;7/8/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p16
Reveals that majority of mobile telephone users in Great Britain prefer online customer service than call center service. Details of the survey conducted by Fujitsu and Netonomy; Marketing of online customer service.
- High-tech ways to help the customer. Murphy, David // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p27
Focuses on the value-added services of the call centers in Great Britain. Automation of response to queries; Utilization of the web site; Enhancement of the multi-channel approach.
- GM Fleet Action Center answers 1 millionth call. // Government Product News;Mar2010, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p30
The article reports on the effort of the Fleet Action Center call center agents of General Motors Fleet and Commercial Operation (GMFCO) to respond and resolve fleet and commercial calls.
- Are you receiving me? Weston, Sue // NZ Business;May2001, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on the growth in the call center industry in New Zealand. Estimates of the annual value of the industry; Emphasis on the consistency and value-added services; Approach to management of customer interaction. INSET: What to look for in a call centre.