Salary boost for helpdesk and call centre staff
- Calling all centers. // Business Press;10/30/98, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p41
Reports on the increase in use of variable pay arrangements aiming to help retain companies' call centers. Employers' use of bonuses, commissions and incentives to reward call center employees' individual business objectives; Other variations on reward programs.
- Temporary staff feel the pinch as salaries stay low. Reade, Quentin // Personnel Today;2/17/2004, p47
Recent research shows that the pay gap between temporary and permanent staff at the higher and lower end of the pay scale is widening, despite general pay rises across most of the board. The Kelly Services 2004 Salary Survey, which looked at 16 job types in more than 30 regions across Great...
- Salary Survey. // Operations & Fulfillment;Dec2003, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p69
Presents the result of salary survey in direct marketing. Salaries of marketing managers; Salaries of customer service managers; Salaries of product fulfillment managers.
- Jewelry Pay Lost Some Glitter in 2003. // JCK;Nov2004, Vol. 175 Issue 11, p74
This article reports that according to the journal JCK's annual salary survey, the year 2003 wasn't a very good one for many working in the U.S. retail jewelry stores. Almost every job category posted a decline from 2002 in both median base pay and total pay, with the biggest drop felt by...
- Are You Paying Your PA Staff What They Deserve? Calvaruso, Stacy // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec2003 Resource Guide, Vol. 57, p44
The author reflects on the need for patient access (PA) personnel to acquire more skills on customer services in the U.S. She argues that PA staff member should be highly skilled in costumer service since they are the first people who are encountered by the patient in a hospital. She added that...
- DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT... ACTIVITY RATES MATTER. // Management Today;Mar2010, p16
The article discusses the impact of focusing deeply about activity rates on people who run salesforce, call centres or credit control departments.
- Is your company on the line? TAPSELL, SHERRILL // New Zealand Management;Sep98, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p49
Examines the impact of call centers on customer service in New Zealand. Affordability and functionality of call centers; Clear Communications' offer of call center rental solutions; Software used in the operation of call centers; Businesses which have been using call centers; Services offered...
- Balancing the Numbers. Friedman, Tsily // Industrial Management;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p6
Discusses the importance of customer contact centers or call centers for business enterprises. Call center management; Metrics for management; How to balance the metrics to create an overall view of call center performance.
- Half of U.K. mobile users prefer online customer service. // RCR Wireless News;7/8/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p16
Reveals that majority of mobile telephone users in Great Britain prefer online customer service than call center service. Details of the survey conducted by Fujitsu and Netonomy; Marketing of online customer service.