Moody's Investors Service
- NEW JERSEY: Northfield Set to Sell. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/30/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32497, p39
The article reports on the plan of the city of Northfield, New Jersey to sell $4.9 million of unlimited-tax general obligation debt on November 15, 2006. Moody's Investors Services has upgraded Northfield's debt to A1 from A2. The deal includes new-money and refunding bonds. Proceeds from the...
- Moody's Lowers Los Angeles Bonds. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/8/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33296, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. lowers the bonds worth 3.2 billion dollars of Los Angeles, California. Moody downgrades the city's general obligation bonds and the ratings on other general fund debt. It states that the move reflects the city's loss of interest on the...
- Problems Mount For San Diego. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p1
Reports on the revision of the credit ratings for the city of San Diego, California's general obligation bonds by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Reason that prompted the agency to downgrade the credit rating; Outlook of the company on the state of the city's finances; Transactions affected by...
- Moody's Upgrades Jersey City to A1. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Moody's Investors Service upgraded Jersey City, N.J. to A1 from A2, citing rising residential income levels, healthier government balance sheets and improved structural balance.
- Moody's has placed a negative outlook on the city's rating, which means it faces a more-than-50-percent chance of a downgrade. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/1/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p25
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has placed a negative outlook on the rating of the city of Indianapolis, Indiana. Debt pressure of the city; Concern over the unfunded public safety pension liabilities; Evaluation of the traditional conservative approach to financing.
- Minneapolis Loses Moody's Triple-A. Shields, Yvette // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;7/31/2013, p3
The article reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the credit rating of the city of Minneapolis, Minnesota from Aaa to Aa1. The rating downgrade has been attributed to the size of the city's pension burden and the change in Moody's way of assessing pension...
- Moody's Downgrades Cicero, N.Y. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p2
Reports on the declining obligation bond rating of Cicero, New York by Moody's Investor Service Inc. Failure of the town to provide the debt service payment; Inability of Cicero to facilitate the deficiency payment to the trustee; Adequacy of the financial appropriation.
- Moody's Raises New Orleans as It Plans a Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p1
No abstract available.
- Outlook Negative. Broderick, Pat // San Diego Business Journal;8/8/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p38
Reports on the ratings of the city of San Diego, California's general obligation bonds by Moody's Investors Service Inc.