- CPI Climbs 0.2%; Core Rate Gains 0.3%. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31993, p2
The article focuses on the U.S. consumer price index, and core rate gains. The seasonally adjusted index of consumer prices rose 0.2% in September 2004, while the core rate climbed 0.3%, according to data released by the U.S. Labor Department. The increase in the September 2004 consumer price...
- CPI Unchanged, Core Up in Nov. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31286, p2
Cites a report by the U.S. Department of Labor which shows no changes in the index for consumer prices for November 2001. Increase in the core rate for November 2001; Reason for unchanged consumer price index; Fluctuation in the prices of petroleum products.
- Jan. CPI Up 0.2%, Core Rate Up 0.2%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the increase of the median consumer price index in January 2002, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. Reason for the increase in the price index.
- January CPI Up 0.2%; Core Rate Rises 0.2%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;2/21/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33666, p2
The article discusses the report by the U.S. Department of Labor concerning the 0.2 % increases in the rate of consumer price indexes (CPI) and core consumer prices in the country in December 2011.
- August CPI Jumps 0.3%; Core Rate Holds Steady. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/20/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33385, p32
The article focuses on the report presented by the U.S. Labor Department (DOL) which reveals a 0.3% increase in consumer prices.
- September CPI Up 0.1%; Core Rate Remains Flat. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;10/18/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33399, p2
The article reports on the 0.2% increase in the consumer price index (CPI) in the U.S. in September 2010 as revealed by the Labor Department.
- February CPI Jumps 0.7%; Core Rate Increases 0.2%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/18/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33878, p6
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Labor Department that shows the consumer price index has risen up by 0.7 percent while the core rate has increased up to 0.2 percent in February 2013.
- February CPI Unchanged; Core Rate Climbs 0.1%. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p18
The article reports that the U.S. consumer price index (CPI) for February 2010 was unchanged, however the core prices excluding food and energy costs have increased by 0.1% according to a data from the U.S. Labor Department.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr97, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p1
Presents a chart showing of consumer price index changes in the United States for February, 1997.