Management outline: The role of statistics
- Numerology: National Boss Day. Dillow, Clay // Fast Company;Oct2008, Issue 129, p42
The article presents statistics about bosses in the United States.
- AM INDEX: OCTOBER 2004. // Association Meetings;Oct2004, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p7
Presents statistics related to exhibition management.
- Three cheers for office managers. // Management Today;Jan1998, p99
Presents information on the Johnson Controls UK Office Costs Index pertaining to office management in England, for the second and fourth quarter of 1997. Basis of the index; Cost factors of various categories; Statistical information on the property operations, office services and management.
- Human Resource Management in Hungary in Light of Eastern European and Global Comparisons. Poór, József; Karoliny, Zsuzsa; Farkas, Ferenc // EBS Review;2007, Issue 23, p19
We will present an overview of recent HRM policies and practices in Hungary, contrasting descriptive statistics, analytical details and a stochastic analysis of Hungarian data vis-Ã -vis the HR practices in six Eastern European countries and the entire Cranet database (32 countries). In our...
- Chapter V: Environmental Trends. // Belize Country Review;2000, p56
Provides an overview of environmental trends in Belize as of July 2000. Environmental problems; Waste management and sanitation; Water-supply; Natural hazards; Pollution trends.
- Largest Indianapolis-area commercial property management firms. White, Kathy // Indianapolis Business Journal;1994 Business Lists, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p42
Ranks the largest commercial property management firms in the Indianapolis, Indiana area according to gross leasable area managed as of 1992. Name; Gross leasable area; Four largest properties; Number of buildings; Chief management officer; Total employees; Location of property owners.
- Initial size hierarchy development within second-growth black sprucestands Newton, Peter F. // Canadian Journal of Forest Research;Nov1990, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p1720
No abstract available.
- Aire minimum d'echantillonnage ou nombre de points de prisme necessaires pour etablir la structure d'un peuplement inequienne Lavoie, Eric; Grenier, Yvon; Blais, Louis // Canadian Journal of Forest Research;Nov1991, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p1632
No abstract available.
- How high school students use time: a visual essay. Allard, Mary Dorinda // Monthly Labor Review;Nov2008, Vol. 131 Issue 11, p51
The article presents statistics on how students use time.