Run down, stressed out
- Tips for Reducing Work-related Stress. // Workforce;Jul99, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p24
Offers tips for reducing work-related stress. Learning to recognize the symptoms of stress; Benefits of exercise; Importance of maintaining a healthy diet.
- 5 At-Work Worry Relievers. // Hollywood Reporter;1/17/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 2, p60
The article offers tips for managing stress in the workplace.
- Coping with the crises of modern life. Kaufmann, Lisa // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;6/26/95, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p13B
Presents suggestions on how to cope with stress in the workplace. Time management; Meditation; Taking personal time; Delegating household tasks; Regular exercise. INSET: Stress-reduction program at SUNY HSC..
- Stress management. Hubbard, Andrew S. // Mortgage Banking;Apr98, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p101
Considers the issue of stress management in the workplace. Effectiveness of stress management training techniques; Causes of work stress.
- Requiem for an overachiever. Sapolsky, Robert M. // Sciences;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p15
Discusses the effect of physical stress on working people in Africa. Lack of useful means of coping; Viewing of economic problem as partial Westernization; Description of key to stress management.
- Turning Work Off. // Women in Business;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p36
Suggests several tips on how to deal with work-related stress. Establishment of boundaries for the time devoted to work responsibilities; Significance of willpower; Benefits of getting involved in social activities unrelated to work.
- What you can do to prevent TRAUMATIC STRESS. Hammonds, Evangelina T. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jun2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p24
Focuses on the management of traumatic stress in the workplace. Incidents that could cause traumatic stress; Components of critical incident stress management.
- How to win promotion at work - 6. McGregor, Brian // Food Manufacture;Feb2000, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p4
Focuses on the management of stress in the workplace. Guidelines for managers in dealing with workplace stress; Assessment of the level of stress at work; Employee involvement in managing stress.
- The consequences of job stress. Yanowitz, Frank // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/04/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p13
Focuses on job stress in the United States. Costs of job stress; Factors of job stress; Effects of stress; Management of stress.
- A 10-point plan for stress. Pittman, Sidney E. // Health Facilities Management;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p10
No abstract available.