Into the Pool!
- Commerece Trader Rejoins Sterne Agee. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;7/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31934, p6
Reports that Sterne, Agee and Leach Inc. has hired Howard Burstein as senior vice president of municipal sales in its New York office. Discussion of Burstein's experience in trading and sales; Description of Burstein's career as vice president of municipal sales in Commerce Capital Markets Inc.
- Still the Overall Leader, Despite Insurance Dip. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, Special section p6
Reports on the regional leadership in the over-all debt issuance despite the decline in the volume of municipal bonds sold by issuers in the Northeastern States. Completion of large infrastructure projects; Call for transparency in the borrowing activities; Level of auction-rate debt sales.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34414, p9
The article reports on the results of negotiated bond sales in U.S. cities for November 2015. These include the combined utilities revenue warrants purchased by Brundidge, Alabama through financial planner Thornton Farish Inc., the Junior Lien Airport Revenue Bonds purchased by Arizona's Phoenix...
- BANKING/FINANCE: briefs. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;1/20/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p10
The article offers news briefs related to banking in Puerto Rico. Executives from Delta Air Lines Inc. and American Express Co. (AmEx) introduced the Delta SkyMiles credit card. Sterne Agee & Leach Inc. has changed its shares of Doral Financial Corp. from sell rating to neutral rating. Richard...
- Sterne Agee veteran says he will retire. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;11/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30512, p34
Announces the retirement of Alvin Guillebeau from Sterne, Agee & Leach Inc. Comments of Guillebeau's boss, Charles White about the move; Background on Guillebeau's career with the company.
- Sterne Agee Expands with M&A Team on West Coast. Monks, Matthew // American Banker;3/29/2012, Vol. 117 Issue 49, p2
The article discusses the expansion of Sterne, Agee, & Leach's bank advisory team for U.S. mergers and acquisitions and the hiring of bankers John Hamel, Gerhard Erdelji, and Aaron Sharabaika.
- Hampden in Massachusetts Hires Sterne Agee to Explore Sale. Cumming, Chris // American Banker;11/ 8/2013, Vol. 178 Issue F344, p18
The article reports Hampden Bancorp hired Sterne, Agee & Leach investment bank to help the Springfield, Massachusetts community bank explore a possible sale and mentions executive compensation was discussed at Hampden's November 5, 2013 annual meeting.
- Pennsylvania Airport Agency Lowered By S&P, Put on Negative Credit Watch. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p36
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade its rating on the Allegheny County, Pennsylvania Airport Authority while placing the outstanding debt on CreditWatch Negative. Effect of the one-notch downgrade on outstanding general airport revenue bonds; Continued deterioration in the...
- Rhode Island Readies $58M COP-Like Deal for Kent County. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31944, p28
Reports that Rhode Island will issue $57.7 million of insured lease participation certificates. Financing for the construction of courthouse and parking garage in Kent County; Similarity of the certificates with the lease revenue bond; Credit ratings given by Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's...