Fitch Drops Rating on Cherry Hill, N.J.'s GO Debt to A-Plus
- Fitch, S&P Reports Highlight Growing Number of Downgrades. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;4/30/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33107, p7
The article focuses on the declined bond ratings issued by the agency Fitch Ratings Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. in New York in 2009. According to a report, Fitch has signed various downgrades than upgrades in the first quarter, while Standard & Poor tipped in favor of upgrades. The agency...
- MISSOURI: Hospital Group Drops. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32509, p39
The article reports that Fitch Ratings has downgraded the Southwest Missouri Hospital Association in conjunction with its sale of $95.9 million of health facilities revenue bonds. The UBS Securities LLC is the underwriter of the bonds which are sold through the Cape Girardeau County Industrial...
- MINNESOTA: Emergency Radio Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32509, p39
The article reports that Minnesota has sold an estimated $35 million of revenue-backed bonds to fund the state's continuing work on digital radio communications systems for public safety personnel. The bond had been assigned an underlying AA-minus rating by Fitch Ratings and A2 by Moody's...
- Fitch Upgrades Providence GO Credit To A From A-Minus, Citing Growth. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded its general obligation bond rating on Providence County, Rhode Island. Basis of Fitch Ratings for the upgrade; Assessment of Fitch analyst Jessalynn Moro on the county's rating; Economic growth in the county.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital, Fla., Downgraded to C by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34102, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has downgraded the rating on approximately 37.4 million dollars series 2002 bonds issued by the Citrus County Hospital Board (Citrus Memorial Health Foundation) on behalf of Citrus Memorial Hospital, Florida, (CMH) to C from B-minus.
- Fitch rates Syracuse bonds 'BBB'; outlook is negative. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p19
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned a BBB rating to the $25.6 million general obligation public-improvement bond offering of the city of Syracuse, New York. The rating reflects the city's high debt burden, relatively stagnant taxable base, weak liquidity position and...
- County scores hat trick with AAA bond rating. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;1/26/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p8
The article announces that the Westchester County, New York has achieved a triple-A grade in the bond ratings market with a new report from Fitch Ratings Ltd. According to Fitch, the upgrade reflects the county's ability to deal with those mandates as well as a new cooperative agreement with the...
- Four-Way Affirmation. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/13/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32360, p39
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed its ratings for four credits in Jefferson Parish and removed them from rating watch negative in Louisiana. It has declared its AA rating for 6.7 million dollars in outstanding Jefferson Parish general obligation debt and its AA-minus for...
- Fitch Drops Nassau. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31970, p31
Focuses on the downgrade of the rating on Nassau County, Florida outstanding public improvement revenue bonds Series 2001 by Fitch Ratings Inc. Factors influencing the decline in rating; Maturities of serial bonds; Impact of the diminished reserves and cash position in tax-supported funds.