Kirkpatrich Pettis to Sail Under Davidson Banner
- D.A. Davidson Renames Kirkpatrick Pettis Unit. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p4
The article discusses the renaming of Kirkpatrick Pettis Unit to D.A. Davidson & Co., as a final step in integrating the Kirkpatrick Pettis, a Colorado and Nebraska-based fixed-income broker-dealer and investment advisory firm, into the D.A. Davidson platform following the merger of the two...
- Montana-Based D.A. Davidson Acquires Kirkpatrick Pettis. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p3
Reports on Great Falls, Montana-based D.A. Davidson & Co.'s acquisition of Kirkpatrick Pettis. Terms of the agreement; Background of both companies; Financial performance; Plans of Mutual of Omaha Cos., the parent company of Kirkpatrick Pettis, to exit the brokerage business in order to focus on...
- D.A. Davidson Takes Charge of Kirkpatrick Pettis Assets. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/6/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32044, p6
The article reports that D.A. Davidson & Co. finished acquiring the assets of the Kirkpatrick Pettis family of companies, a fixed-income broker-dealer and investment advisor based in Denver and Omaha. D.A. Davidson's fixed-income capital markets group provides public finance banking and advisory...
- Davidson expands with 3 new Northwest offices. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/16/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30351, p7
Reports that D.A. Davidson & Co. is preparing to open new retail sales offices in three of the Pacific Northwest's fastest-growing cities. Scheduled opening of the company's office in Redmond, Washington; Miles Otapal as vice president and branch manager of the Redmond office; Expansion in Oregon.
- Davidson Mulls Regional Hub in OC. Yu, Jane // Orange County Business Journal;2/27/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p8
The article focuses on shifting of D.A. Davidson & Co.'s investment-banking office in Los Angeles to Orange County, California after its acquisition of McGladrey Capital Markets LLC.
- $6 billion stock brokerage firm enters Utah market. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/25/97, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p1
Reports on stock brokerage firm D.A. Davidson and Co.'s opening of temporary quarters in Salt Lake City, Utah with plans of moving in at the Deseret News building in Salt lake City by late 1997. Personnel and staff in the office; Services offered in the firm's new location; Investments of...
- Kirkpatrick Picked For Colorado Trust. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;11/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31009, p7
Informs that investment banking firm Kirkpatrick Pettis has been hired to manage the Colorado Surplus Asset Fund Trust, a local government investment pool.
- D.A. Davidson takes swings in regional economy in stride. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);12/5/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 25, pA15
Features the Great Falls, Montana-based investment firm D.A. Davidson and Co. History of the firm; Worth of the company's assets; Reason behind the company's success.
- D.A. Davidson opens investment banking office in downtown Salt Lake City. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/12/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on Montana-based financial services company D.A. Davidson & Co.'s launching of an investment banking office in Salt Lake City, Utah.