George K. Baum Adds Senior VP in Minneapolis
- Ex-George K. Baum Banker Is Back for More. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p6
Reports that Marc Paskulin has rejoined George K. Baum & Co. as the company's senior vice-president in Dallas, Texas. Career background; Job responsibilities; Statement of vice chairman Robert K. Dalton regarding the work expertise of Paskulin.
- New Mexico Housing Official Joins George K. Baum. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32226, p6
Reports on the hiring of James W. Stretz as senior vice president of George K. Baum & Co. in Dallas, Texas. Role in handling the company's national housing finance group; Expertise with regard to the state agency finance sector and housing finance operation; Awards received.
- George K. Baum Adds Banker in Philadelphia. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/2/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32372, p7
The article reports on the recruitment of municipal bond market veteran Tom Beckett as senior vice president of investment banking company George K. Baum & Co. in Denver, Colorado. Beckett who has ample experience and expertise in public finance for nearly two decades, will leverage his...
- George K. Baum's Russell Brown to Retire for Trust Role. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/19/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31536, p31
Reports on retirement plans of public finance executive of Kansas City, Kansas-based investment banking firm George K. Baum & Co. Russel Brown. Reason given by Brown to accept chairmanship of Harry J. Llyod Charitable trust after retiring from George K. Baum; Comments from chairman of George K....
- Denver school district rejects adviser because of possible adverse publicity. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/29/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30382, p1
Reports on the rejection of the free services offered by investment adviser George K. Baum & Co. by the Denver school district in Colorado to prevent adverse publicity. District's plans of issuing a $300 million to $500 million worth of general obligation bonds; District's efforts in preventing...
- Baum & associates helps Chicago bring two deals this week. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;08/06/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30203, p27
Features two municipal bond deals drawn up by George K. Baum & Co. for the city of Chicago, Illinois. Revenue financing; Housing issue; Distribution of bond proceeds; Refunding of variable-rate bonds; Payment of vendor contract; Cost to the city of contract-financing.
- Baum turns to specialty products, builds regional focus. Kuiper, Mark T // Bond Buyer;03/12/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30349, p32
Reports on the municipal finance specialty products offered by Kansas City, Missouri-based George K. Baum & Co. Special offerings in housing, primary and secondary education, health care and innovative taxable transactions which support local municipal activities; Offer of nonrated debt...
- Housing agencies save on cap with new Baum structure. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p32
Reports on George K. Baum & Co.'s development of a new financing technique that combines taxable and tax-exempt bonds. Technique developed by David Lail, senior vice president at Baum; Features of the structure; Advantages of using the financing scheme for housing agencies.
- TEXAS: New FA in El Paso County. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/24/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33702, p7
The article reports on the selection of George K. Baum & Co. as the financial advisor for El Paso County, Texas by the country's commissioner.