PRAG Targets Northern California With New Oakland Office
- N.Y.-Based PRAG Opens Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Office. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/1/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32559, p7
The article reports on the expansion of the financial adviser company Public Resources Advisory Group in Lauderdale, Florida. The company hired Matthew Lalla as the managing director, who will head in expanding the company's business in Florida with emphasis on the southeastern part of the...
- Top financial Advisors: Competitive Issues. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p16
No abstract available.
- PRAG co-founder departs; will join Bear Stearns. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;07/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30180, p32
Reports that J. David Rush, president and co-founder of the Public Resources Advisory Group (PRAG), will leave the firm to join the public finance group at Bear, Stearns & Co. Appointment of Steven Peyser and Wesley Hough as successors to Rush; PRAG's lines of business and bond deals.
- Rhode Island Taps Public Resources Advisory Group. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34413, p1
Rhode Island selected Public Resources Advisory Group as its financial advisor, General Treasurer Seth Magaziner announced.
- Anne Arundel County, Md., Selling $152 Million of GOs. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p4
The article reports that Anne Arundel County, Maryland, will go to market today with $151.6 million of general obligation (GO) bonds. The competitive sale consists of $71.1 million of current refunding bonds and $80.5 million of new debt. The $71.1 million is comprised of $45.8 million of...
- New Mexico Putting $219M of Severance Tax Bonds Up for Bid. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33136, p28
The article reports that New Mexico is preparing to enter the market with about $219 million of severance tax bonds by competitive bid. The state is selling the bonds to finance scores of projects. In this deal, Fiscal Strategies Group Inc. and Public Resources Advisory Group are financial...
- Monorail viability study. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p2A
Reports that the Nevada Department of Business and industry has hired Public Resources Advisory Group to determine whether a proposed monorail running through the Las Vegas Strip can generate revenues to pay its revenue bonds.
- Triple-A Georgia Hits Market Today With $600 Million of GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/7/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32686, p6
The article reports on the sale of $600 million of triple-A general obligation bonds by Atlanta, Georgia. The sale, with Public Resources Advisory Group as the financial adviser and King & Spalding as its bond counsel, has allegedly provided investors the chance to buy into one of the largest...
- PRAG Buys Florida FA Marianne Edmonds. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32226, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Marianne Edmonds Inc., which specializes in providing financial advisory services, by Public Resources Advisory Group in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Personnel changes made prior to the acquisition made; Impact of the deal on strengthening the company's presence in...