Munis Weaken But Outperform Treasuries
- Thursday's Data. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F342, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 98 14/32 to yield 2.18, down 23/3230-year: 98 8/32 to yield 2.96, down 125/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 18/32, down 9/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 10/30) Total: $9.325 billion, up $894.4 millionCompetitive: $3.184 billion, up $480.5...
- Municipals Finish Slightly Up After Treasuries Get Positive. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p2
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States as of October 14, 2004. Impact of increasing oil prices on the bond market; Bids and spreads generated by competitive deals; Ratings of several bonds.
- Munis Rise With Treasury Rally; Pennsylvania, N.Y.C. Make Splash. Johnson, Anastasija; Cwtan, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32026, p2
The article reports that municipal bonds rose yesterday as a rally in Treasuries gave a signal to market participants to step up their bids. Traders said buying was more technical in nature and the market was dragged along by Treasuries, which extended their earlier gains after a successful $15...
- Denver Competitively Selling $77M of GOs for New Jail, Zoo Improvements. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p6
Reports on the general obligation bonds offered by the city and county of Denver, Colorado. Total value of bonds issued for the competitive offering; Use of the proceeds to finance the first phase of a new jail and improvements to the city's zoo; Basis for the selection of Piper Jaffray & Co. to...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32229, p8
Presents a chart depicting competitive government bond offerings in the U.S. as of September 30, 2005.
- Illinois Set to Offer $1.2B of Notes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32858, p1
The article reports on the $1.2 billion of general obligation certificates set by the state of Illinois in a competitive bid. Proceeds of the bid offer will be used primarily to cover payments owed to more than 200 hospitals under the final year of a hospital assessment program. The notes are...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.885%, 0.980%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p2
Tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 0.825% high rate, down from the previous auction's rate of 0.900% and as the six months incurred a 0.980% high rate, down from 1,000% last week.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p43
Presents statistics for 40 municipal bonds which are priced and evaluated daily by 5 municipal dealer-to-dealer brokers in the U.S. as of January 25, 2002. Bid for bonds of Puerto Rico Public Building Authority, Puerto Rico; Rating for the bonds of Philadelphia School District, Philadelphia,...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p38
Reports on the performance of 40 bonds which are priced and evaluated daily by municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers as of December 12, 2001. Change in bid for the bonds related to education sector; Ratings for the bonds related to medical facilities; Yield to worst case for the bonds for...