Minnesota Gov. Eyes $2.5B Plan
- Minnesota Gov. Pawlenty Outlines New Financing Plan for Stadiums. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31842, p28
Reports that Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty has revealed a framework for building and financing stadiums for the state's professional baseball and football teams. Local taxes; Team contributions; Tax-increment financing; Stadium-generated revenues.
- MINNESOTA: Pawlenty Signs Flood Bill. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/19/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32716, p9
The article reports on the legislation signed by Governor Tim Pawlenty that provides more than $150 million of partially bond-financed flood relief for communities hit by heavy rains in Minnesota. Lawmakers approved the legislation during a special session called specifically to deal with the...
- Minnesota Gov. Pushes $760M Bill. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31801, p1
Reports that Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty unveiled a biennial capital budget in 2004, that mostly relies on state borrowing in the coming years. Projects that include a commuter rail line, university research center, zoo renovations and affordable housing; Plans for a general obligation...
- Bonding Bill Proposals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p31
The article reports on the bonding bill proposals of Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty. Under the proposals, the state will borrow $187 million for conservation, outdoor and water quality projects. Pawlenty also proposed to include $123 million for public safety projects in the 2006 capital...
- Gov. Pawlenty's Supplemental Budget Gets Rid of Minnesota's $160M Deficit. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31835, p3
Reports on the release of a supplemental budget that wipes out the state's deficit by Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty. Need for a legislative approval of the proposed budget; Focus of the budget on reform and protecting the quality of life; Reduction of spending in the proposed budget.
- Executive Orders: Office of the Governor. // Minnesota State Register;5/17/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p1615
The article presents the emergency executive order created and signed by Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty on May 7, 2010. It states that the governor ordered the Commissioner of Minnesota Management and Budget to make emergency cash management planning for core government services. He also...
- McCain team gets behind Tim Pawlenty. Wilson, Reid // Hill;10/13/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 117, p1
The article reports on the move of Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty of enlisting Republican political strategists in relation to his plan to run for the U.S. presidency in 2012.
- MINNESOTA: No 3d Term for Pawlenty. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/10/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33129, p9
The article reports on the decision of Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty not to run for the third term. It discusses the accomplishments of the governor in the state and mentions his career achievements in politics. Pawlenty expressed gratitude to the people of Minnesota who support and trust him...
- Minnesota's pawlenty Blasts Democrats For Overriding Veto of $6.6B Measure. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32824, p36
The article reports on the views of Republican Gov. Tim Pawlenty concerning the Democrat-Farm-Labor (DFL) Party's override of his veto of a $6.6 billion, partially bond-financed transportation package in Minnesota. He said that the move of DFL to raise taxes to pay for a massive $7 billion tax...