New Jersey's Ex-Treasurer Joins Ryan Beck's Muni Group
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Kosin, Paula; Parker, Neil; Evans, Bradley; McCurdy, Brendan; Douglas, Bob; Rieck, Mary Ellen; Ripley, John; Moebs, Michael; Ross, Susan; Quinn, Pat // Crain's Chicago Business;11/1/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p26
Presents several letters to the editor, on business enterprises in Illinois. Components of career literacy and business education; Role of the periodical in allowing corporations of local business leaders to leave town; State of downtown theater in Chicago, Illinois; Drawbacks in the methodology...
- Ryan Beck's Roots Revival. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p1
Reports that New Jersey-based municipal bond dealer Ryan Beck & Co. Inc. has hired Bonnie R. Siegal and Hamilton Chang as managing directors. Career background; Responsibilities in the assumed task; Educational attainment.
- FAST TRACK. // Traders Magazine;Jan2004, Vol. 17 Issue 220, p18
Reports career developments in the U.S. as of January 2004. Selection of James Townsend as director of research for equity capital markets at Advest Inc.; Expansion of the research sales and trading operations of Doughtery & Co. with the addition of Gary Blauer; Employment of Scott Nedrow as...
- Ahead of the curve. Wickenden, Tony // Money Marketing;6/3/2010, p49
The article discusses the consideration of continuing professional development (CPD) due to the prominence it will have in meeting the gaps for advisers who have followed a no-regrets policy under one of the existing examination syllabuses.
- Investing For Your Growth. Morrow, Edwin P. // Financial Planning;Nov2000, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p208
Presents advice on the career development of financial advisors. How to amplify the value of additional education; Tip for enhancing performance; Importance of improving staff effectiveness.
- Make the differentiation. Lord, Julie // Money Marketing;1/28/2010, p31
The article discusses the implication of the continuing professional development (CPD) on financial planner's career in Great Britain.
- The Best of Times. Bowen Jr., John J. // Financial Planning;Aug2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p86
Offers several steps that can be considered by financial planners in competing effectively in the financial advisory business. Description of a clear vision of success; Benefits from developing a target market; Discussion on the main channels of communicating with prospects.
- CPD Quiz. // Money Management;4/5/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p26
A continuing professional development quiz on economic transformation programme (ETP) for financial planners is presented.
- Making hard work of it. // Money Management;11/29/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p28
The article outlines the things financial planners should consider to assess whether to start looking for a new job.