Campbell Up for UA Post
- Four UA president finalists paying visits to campus. // Inside Tucson Business;1/23/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p3
The article reports on the visit of the finalists in the search for the next president of the University of Arizona to the school campus in Tucson, Arizona. Robert N. Shelton, executive vice chancellor & provost at the University of North Carolina visited the campus on January 20, 2006. Tom...
- Craig Barker The University of Arizona Foundation. JingLin Huang // Investor Focus;May2011, p6
An interview with vice president and chief investment officer Craig Barker of the University of Arizona Foundation is presented. He says that the foundation invests in both hedge and funds of funds, but they are moving towards a portfolio with fewer fund of funds. He adds that the foundation's...
- Campbell: No new taxes this year. McLain, Valerie // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/4/2005, Issue 323357, p3
Reports that Tom Campbell, director of finance of California, has been traveling around the state promoting the repeal of automatic funding formulas that help guide budgets for education, health and welfare programs for the poor. Statements on the state deficit, taxes and revenues.
- Keeping quiet. Stanglin, Douglas; Cooperman, Alan // U.S. News & World Report;12/18/95, Vol. 119 Issue 24, p29
Reports that the Republican congressional leadership pursuaded antiabortion Christian groups to keep quiet over the pro-abortion-rights position of State Senator Tom Campbell. Efforts to improve his electoral prospects in a hotly contested special House election race; What he allegedly gave in...
- Tom Campbell. // Human Events;7/31/93, Vol. 53 Issue 31, p12
Profiles Republican Tom Campbell. Espousal of new conservatism; Race in the Senatorial California primary against Bruce Herschesohn; Declaration for a senatorial seat following the resignation of Republican Becky Morgan; Possible candidacy opposition from Charles Quackenbush.
- Rita Road not appropriate site for New Campus. // Inside Tucson Business;10/16/95, Vol. 5 Issue 29, p4
Editorial. Comments on the possibility of approving the separation of New Campus from the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona. Search for the campus' site; Objections to establishment costs; Factors deterring the success of the New Campus' separation from the university.
- UA Main Gate to be occupied next month. Elliott, Robert S. // Inside Tucson Business;2/12/96, Vol. 5 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the department consolidation efforts at the University of Arizona (UA) in Tucson. Move of 17 UA departments into a five-story building; Advantage of the transfer for the departments that work closely; Move of some departments from leased space; Financing plan or the Main Gate Building.
- UA campus suffers ongoing space shortage. Elliott, Robert S. // Inside Tucson Business;10/07/96, Vol. 6 Issue 28, p1
Reports on the chronic shortage of campus space at the University of Arizona, Tucson. Lack of more than one million square feet of room; Office-sharing for faculty members; College of Medicine; Storage of equipment in the halls.
- Hunt for UA president heating up this month. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;06/02/97, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the search for a president for the University of Arizona by the Arizona Board of Regents. Total candidate pool; Selection criteria; Selection process.