Tax-Frees Post Outflow, Drop in Average Yield
- Assets Increase By $1.79 Billion Following Weeks of Outflows. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/13/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33096, p27
The article reports on the increase of the U.S. tax-exempt money market funds which gained $1.79 billion and settled at $484.36 billion in total assets for the week ending April 6, 2009. According to the periodical "Money Fund Report," the limited inflow activity of the market has caused the...
- Tax-Free Funds Lose $6.7B as Tax Day Passes. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p6
Reports on the outflow of the tax-free money market funds in the U.S.
- Outflows Hit $294M; Yields Up 3 Basis Points. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31705, p38
Focuses on a report by iMoneyNet Inc., regarding net outflow of tax-free money market funds in the U.S., during the week ended August 18, 2003. Amount of the net outflow in dollars; Reason behind the outflow; Rise in the taxable fund yields.
- It's Turnaround Time as Inflows Approach $23 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;10/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31738, p29
Focuses on the increase of money market funds in the U.S. Total amount of net inflow; Implication of the fixed-income coupon payments for the net inflow; Amount of inflow coming from institutional investors; Statement of Connie Bugbee, editor of iMoneyNet's Money Fund Report; Efforts of...
- Sources and uses of funds, nonfarm nonfinancial corporate business. // Economic Indicators;May95, p29
Presents statistical information on the sources and uses of funds, nonfarm nonfinancial corporate business from 1985 to 1994. Credit market funds; Capital expenditures; Increases in financial assets; Discrepancy.
- Reserves And Debt Management. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Mar2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p5
Forecasts the state of the foreign exchange market of Brazil for 2006. Details of the intervention of the Brazilian government in the market in 2005; Rate of U.S. dollar in Brazil in November 2005; decision of the government concerning the use of its reserves to pay off its remaining...
- New Year Kicks Off With $10.7 Billion of Inflows. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/11/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32793, p7
The article reports developments regarding the 2008 municipal money market funds in the U.S. It is stated that the municipal money market funds have started with a boost, reaching record assets under management with inflows of $10.713 billion for the week ending January 7, 2008. Moreover, the...
- capital market(s). // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p38
Information on "capital markets" is presented. Its a market for longer-term loanable funds as distinct from the money market, which deals in short-term funds. The capital market is increasing internationally, and consists of all those institutions that canalize the supply of, and demand for,...
- Institutional Demand Pushes Yields Up 1.32%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;2/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32074, p6
Reports on the growth of the tax-free money market funds for the week ended February 14, 2005 in the U.S.