- FREE LITERATURE. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p17
Features several types of reference materials about heating, piping and air conditioning systems and applications. Brochure published by Bell & Gossett which describes its Circuit Sentry automatic flow-limiting valve; Equipment and accessories being offered in the catalog Greenheck 2005 Quick...
- Trane group establishes Home Comfort Institute. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/7/94, Vol. 191 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the Trane Company's Unitary Products Group's establishment of the Trane Home Comfort Institute, a consumer information service designed to educate homeowners about the benefits of using high-quality heating and air-conditioning systems in their homes. Comments of Residential...
- FYI. Mazurkiewicz, Greg // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;09/11/2000, Vol. 211 Issue 2, p1
Presents news briefs pertaining to the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (hvacr) industry in the United States as of September 11, 2000. Price increases announced by Trane Co.; Robert Jackson's appointment as vice president of operations for Mechanical Air Service Inc.
- Shortridge's Airdata Multimeter. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p50
The article offers brief information on the Airdata Multimeter from Shortridge Instruments Inc.
- LITERATURE SHOWCASE. // Contractor Magazine;Sep2003, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p84
Features several publications on plumbing and heating. Brochure for Sloan Valve's Royal II Flushometer; "New Rheem Guardian System Guide Book," from Rheem; Electronic digital readout Flowhood from Shortridge Instruments.
- fyi INDUSTRY BRIEFS. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/17/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 16, p1
The article offers news briefs related to the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC) industry in the U.S. Trane announced an immediate three percent increase on all water and air cooled chillers. Middleton Heat & Air was chosen as the Best HVAC Company in Arkansas....
- INDUSTRY BYTES. // Engineered Systems;Sep2014, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p50
The article presents news briefs from heating, ventilation, and air conditioning industry. It is reported that heating and air conditioning systems provider Trane Inc. has recently presented the City of Vestavia Hills, Alabama, with an Energy Efficiency Leader Award. It is mentioned that...
- Trane adopts BACnet protocol before final ASHRAE revisions. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/24/93, Vol. 189 Issue 4, p8
Announces the opening of Trane Company's `Integrated Comfort' systems (ICS) architecture developed by its Building Automation Systems Division. Early implementation of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers' (ASHRAE) BACnet communications protocol;...
- The Energy Service Market and the New Economy. Hall, John R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;03/19/2001, Vol. 212 Issue 12, p18
Focuses on the keynote address of Frank Shepard of the Trane Co. during the Air Conditioning Contractors of America conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Impact of the energy services market to the industry; Need for contractors to qualify energy services companies.