Most Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Up Slightly as Munis Stay Range-Bound
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31430, p33
Presents several charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Securities prices; One-year note index; New-issue balances; Futures markets; Municipal bond index and prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 9. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators related to bonds in the U.S. as of June 9, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;02/27/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31085, p32
Presents statistics related to municipal bonds in the United States, as of February 27, 2001. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of government securities; Performance of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index.
- Munis Firm Modestly on Surge in Treasuries. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/24/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32366, p2
The article presents updates related to the municipal bond market in the U.S. Majority of dealers experienced slow trading. The introduction of Treasuries contributed to a slight increase in trading. Traders observed that yields were unchanged on the front end of the curve. Treasuries have...
- Yield Indexes Rise With Mostly Mid-Range Offerings in New-Issue Market. Scarhilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32732, p33
The article reports on the increase in the weekly yield indexes during the holiday-shortened week ending October 12, 2007 in New York, with mostly mid-range offerings dominating the new-issue calendar. It cites that the Bond Buyer 20-bond index of GO yields has risen six basis points, while the...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, August 22. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p2
Provides data concerning the state of the municipal bond market in the United States as of August 22, 2005. Major deals; Economic indicators; Government securities index; Municipal bond index.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2006, Vol. 352 Issue 32514, p39
Several charts are presented depicting market statistics in the U.S., including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and municipal bond index.
- Weekly Yields Decline With Holiday-Shortened Week. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/22/2006, Vol. 352 Issue 32514, p44
The article reports on the decline in the weekly yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the U.S. According to Fred Yosca, managing director and head of trading in BNY Capital Markets Inc., the market has been unchanged and this could mark the beginning of the year-end supply-demand imbalance. The...
- Municipals Finish Higher as Fed Raises Target Overnight Lending Rate to 3.25%. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p2
Presents updates related to the municipal bond market in the U.S. Contribution of the move of the Federal Reserve Board to raise its target overnight lending on the good performance of the market; Impact of the move of the Federal Reserve Board on short-term Treasury bills; Lack of bond deals in...