S.D. Stadium Vote Nixed
- Lions stadium vote unlikely. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/29/96, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p28
Reports on Wayne County Deputy Executive Michael Duggan's assurance that fundraising proposals for a new Detroit Lions football stadium will not be included in the November ballot in Detroit, Michigan.
- Mesa City Council Approves Arizona Cardinals Stadium Plan. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/1/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31377, p3
Reports on the approval of the Arizona Cardinals stadium plan by the Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority. Role of Mesa City Council in the stadium plan; Purpose of the stadium plan; Utilization of tax revenue bonds to finance the project.
- Lions still working out stadium financing. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;3/10/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p3
Reports that the football team Detroit Lions is looking for permanent financing for about $220 million for Detroit, Michigan-based domed stadium Ford Field as of March 2003. Total cost of construction of the stadium; Reason for delay of payments for plastering and drywalling performed in...
- GEORGIA: Stadium May Face Vote. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/6/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33924, p7
The article reports that the watchdog group Common Cause Georgia has filed a notice at the City Hall of Atlanta, Georgia, regarding a referendum on public financing for the construction of a new stadium of one billion U.S. dollars for the football team Atlanta Falcons.
- Green Bay, Packers Advance Referendum. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;07/20/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30936, p2
Reports on the Green Bay City Council's approval of a naming rights deal with the Green Bay Packers football team. Advancement of a referendum on whether a sales tax should be approved to repay debt issued to help pay for the renovation of Lambeau Field; Implications of the potential sale of...
- $267.9 million Cincinnati Bengals stadium deal ready to price. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p3
Focuses on Hamilton County, Ohio's issuance of the remaining sales-tax bonds to finance a Cincinnati Bengals football stadium. Reason for the split of the bond issue; Anticipation of good market reception to the deal; Lead managers.
- Two Ariz. Finalists Confident They Will Get $335M Stadium. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;02/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31072, p5
Reports on the bids of two cities in Maricopa County, Arizona for the home of the Cardinals National Football League team. Bonds that will be issued to finance the construction of the stadium; Design of the facility.
- Denver Broncos' bond deal put on hold. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/01/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30200, p3
Reports on the delays to the revenue bond deal to finance the plans of the Denver Broncos football team to build a new stadium in Denver, Colorado. Estimated cost of the project.
- Sitting on a Gold Mine: Sell Stadium Seat Licenses. Lackritz, Jim // San Diego Business Journal;3/30/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p43
The author discusses the sale of seat licenses at the new football stadium in San Diego, California owned by the San Diego Chargers and the National Football League (NFL) to finance the construction of the facility.