Univ. of Houston Selling $81M Of New Money, Refunding Debt
- Cal State: $672M In Five Years. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p1
The article reports that California State University has expected to sell $672 million of lease revenue debt not including the $690 million of general obligation funds. Among the projects that will benefit from the $672 million of lease revenue bonds, the San Francisco campus library stands out...
- NEW YORK: Bard College Selling $135M. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/9/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32603, p9
The article reports on the plan of the Dutchess County Industrial Development Agency to auctioned $135 million of new-money and refunding revenue debt on behalf of Bard College. Bard's sale consists of two series including A-1 for about $96 million to refund former debt and A-2 for $93 million,...
- Judicial Center Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p33
The article reports on the approval by the Council Bond Oversight in Oklahoma for revenue bond issue that will finance the conversion of a former Oklahoma City museum into the Oklahoma Judicial Center. The council also approved a request from Oklahoma State University to refinance an 18 million...
- Triple-A Dartmouth Readies $110 Million Transaction. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p4
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond sale planned by the Dartmouth College in New Hampshire. Purpose behind the sale of bonds; Credit rating of the college; Underwriters of the negotiated sale.
- Georgia: University Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p39
Reports on plans of the Georgia Private Colleges and University Authority to multi-million dollars of revenue bonds as of November 2001. Uses to which revenue generated for the bonds sale would be put; Amount of bonds to be issued; Financial status of the authority.
- Arizona Univ. Regents Refunding Part of a 'Loaves & Fishes' Story. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p3
Reports on the plans of Arizona Board of Regents to offer refunding debt on behalf of Arizona State University. Previous offers made by the board; Financial advisor and underwriter of the negotiated sale; Security provision for the bonds; Rating given by credit rating agencies Standard & Poor's...
- University of Texas Refunding Ready to Go If Rates Are Right. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31458, p3
Reports the plans of the University of Texas System to sell financing system refunding bonds in Dallas, Texas. Proceeds of the sale; Approval of the bond issuance by the Texas Bond Review Board; Lead underwriter for the proposed negotiated sale.
- For Texas University System, Time Is Right to Take the Plunge. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/10/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31468, p34
Reports the sale of fixed-rate bonds for the finance of projects by the Texas State University System in Dallas, Texas. Remarks of Matt Boles, financial adviser of the system and principal with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.; Establishment of the system in 1998; Name of companies of the underwriting...
- Univ. of Toledo Scores Underlying A2 Ahead of $105 Million Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31505, p39
Reports that the University of Toledo, Ohio secured an underlying rating from Moody's Investors Service for the first time as it prepares to sell variable-rate money and refunding bond deal as of November 19, 2002. Reasons for the sale of bonds; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service;...