- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32264, p13
Presents a calendar of requests for proposals, published in the November 2005 issue of the journal "Bond Buyer." Date of issuance of the proposal; Type of service proposed; Issuer of the proposal.
- Best Local Govt. or OU Proposal. // Athens News;1/27/2014, p25
The article announces the "2014 Best of Athens Readers' Choice Awards" given by the periodical to the Best Local Government or OU Proposal in Athens, Ohio as of January 27, 2014, including Anti-Fracking Proposal, and expansion of the Athens Farmers Market.
- Life in the microcosm. Joyce, Kathleen M. // Promo;Source Book 2004, Vol. 16, p5
Provides insights on the marketing industry in the U.S. Increase in the pace of request for proposals; "Promo" magazine's tracking of all events in integrated marketing; Ranking of the top marketing agencies with specifics on capabilities, productivity and quality of work.
- MAPPED OUT. // Contract Journal;6/24/2009, Vol. 447 Issue 6728, p8
The article focuses on the feature introduced by the website www.contractjournal.com to get latest information on the tenders of the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) on a map of Great Britain. As reported, the website has introduced a feature in which the map updates itself everyday...
- TOCs build new train business cases. // Rail Business Intelligence;4/23/2009, Issue 340, p6
The article reports that London Midland's Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) for the supply of EMU trains highlights the detail that is now being requested from bidders. The train operating company (TOC) says that it is looking for expressions of interest which provide a reasonable...
- Writing A Fulfillment RFP. Joukhadar, Kristina // Circulation Management;Nov2006, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p27
The article reports on different elements in writing a fulfillment Request for Proposal, as shared by "BusinessWeek" after they made the decision to move its fulfillment operation outside and change its fulfillment service providers. Some of the elements include advanced planning such as coming...
- Georgia looking in wrong places when making budget cut proposals. Hollis, Paul // Southeast Farm Press;4/7/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the proposed FY 2011 budget of the University of Georgia, as requested by the governor and state legislators that cuts to the Cooperative Extension Service of the state which claimed to go beyond draconian practice.
- New Jersey to Issue RFPs for Banks In All Negotiated Deals From Now On. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/3/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33275, p7
The article reports on the plans of New Jersey to issue requests for proposals for banking services in all negotiated deals.
- VIRGINIA: VPA Offers RFP for Dealers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33492, p9
The article reports that a request for proposals (RFP) for firms interested in insurance deals has been released by the Virginia Port Authority (VPA) in Virginia.